Cool Shit You Bought Recently Mega Thread

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Bought this awesome brass snare this past Saturday on OfferUp in a hood-ass part of L.A., in mint, for a killer deal. Been on the fence about this one for a while now because I already have a couple in brass and didn’t need another, but the opportunity presented itself so what the hey. YOLO, right fellas?

IMG_5969.jpeg

Broke it in Sunday morning at my worship gig.
Sounds fucking great with the house kit.

IMG_5975.jpeg

Also picked up this hilarious old “Mammy” cookie jar and matching salt & pepper shaker set this morning at a flea market in Huntington Beach for $12.

IMG_5991.jpeg

Time to showboat. What cool shit have you acquired lately? Please, no dicks or Nicacado assholes. Thank you. God bless.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I bought small power bank to charge my PS5 headset as I'm using it, without the USB cord tethering you to the plug.

It makes the headset too heavy and now I just use it to charge my phone next to my bed if it's low at night.

I don't keep a phone charger near my bed because they tend to make you lazier.

G

Bought this awesome brass snare this past Saturday on OfferUp, in mint, for a killer deal. Been on the fence about this one for a while now because I already have a couple in brass and didn’t need another, but what the hey. YOLO, right fellas?

View attachment 140609

Broke it in Sunday morning at my worship gig.
Sounds fucking great with the house kit.

View attachment 140611

Also picked up this hilarious old “Mammy” cookie jar and matching salt & pepper shaker set this morning at a flea market in Huntington Beach for $12.

View attachment 140615

Time to showboat. What cool shit have you acquired lately? Please, no dicks or Nicacado assholes. Thank you. God bless.

Salt and pepper in the little mammys what’s in the big one? Brown sugar?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Reissue of the old mid 60s Rally model from Gretsch. Guitar inflation is fucked right now. MIC but the quality is spot on

View attachment 140633
16, don’t know dick about guitars, but that hollow body look has always been my favorite. Been thinking of getting one in the $300-400 range to keep in my studio for impromptu jam sessions with friends. Can you recommend a decent one? I think I saw an Ibanez in that range. Those any good?