Controversial opinion: Jimmy ruined O&A.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Who did Jim Norton bring to the O&A show? Sean Rouse? Joe Derosa? Mary Jean? Brock Lesnar?

Maybe Colin Quinn but he could have been a listener already.

When Jim was funny he was really funny but he would bomb harder than any other mic on the show. You could always tell when he couldn’t put a joke together in time cause he’d just string together a bunch of fart and dick humour and wait for the car crash

There were times around 2010 when Jim stepped up his game and was "on fire" as they say. He picked up some slack when O&A didn't feel like talking to each other. But you could hear Jim going from treating O&A as equal bosses to when he started flirting with Anthony way more and doing those passive digs at Opie.

Norton doesn't have the balls to cut ties with Anthony, he just avoids Compound. Norton doesn't have the balls to admit he was talking shit about Opie behind his back with Anthony for years. Opie infered that the text was meant for Jim, which Anthony has since confirmed, making Norton's denial obsolete. After all this time, apparently he WOULDN'T tell us if he was lying...

FingerofGod

Who did Jim Norton bring to the O&A show? Sean Rouse? Joe Derosa? Mary Jean? Brock Lesnar?

Maybe Colin Quinn but he could have been a listener already.

There were times around 2010 when Jim stepped up his game and was "on fire" as they say. He picked up some slack when O&A didn't feel like talking to each other. But you could hear Jim going from treating O&A as equal bosses to when he started flirting with Anthony way more and doing those passive digs at Opie.

Norton doesn't have the balls to cut ties with Anthony, he just avoids Compound. Norton doesn't have the balls to admit he was talking shit about Opie behind his back with Anthony for years. Opie infered that the text was meant for Jim, which Anthony has since confirmed, making Norton's denial obsolete. After all this time, apparently he WOULDN'T tell us if he was lying...
He kicked off Norm for Brock. Never forget. Blood came out of my pores from rage when I heard that for the first time.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
There were a few times that guys who were big into UFC would come onto the show. Guys like Rogan or Burr or even random actors or athletes. Norton never knew anyone or anything that they would talk about relating to the UFC. They would bring up former UFC champions by name and Norton would say "I don't know who that is". Because he never really followed the sport. Norton watched more TUF episodes than actual fights.

Keep in mind that Norton used to fantasize about members of KISS beating or strangling him unconscious and then comforting him. The EXACT same behavior he had the UFC fighters to do to him on O&A. He would creepily beg them to choke him out or strangle him then release him and they would all comfort him and laugh with him. It was beyond bizarre.

He would use UFC fighters to act out his degenerate sexual fantasies on the air in front of O& and the audience. Like some weird exhibition of his gross erotic lust fulfillment put on display for everyone.
Ewww that is the gayest fucking thing I have ever heard. Holy shit. Fuckin Jimmy is going to be found dead with an elastic band around his neck isnt he.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Absolutely not. He’s way too much of a narcissist to actually kill himself.
Meant more accidentally. Elastic band around his neck so that he can choke himself out while beating off, or whatever the fuck his nordic fuckboys do to him. Its usually how feds kill in humiliation, but I can see Norton fucking up and actually dying

FingerofGod

Meant more accidentally. Elastic band around his neck so that he can choke himself out while beating off, or whatever the fuck his nordic fuckboys do to him. Its usually how feds kill in humiliation, but I can see Norton fucking up and actually dying
Listening to Sam having to pretend to care about him on the radio after he died would make for some great cringe content.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Before that it was just Opie & Anthony riffing and having a good time. Their chemistry was top notch even if they secretly didn’t really like each other.
O&A alone is a fucking snoozefest. Might as well listen to white noise.
Social media ruined O&A
Agreed. The beginning of the end was that paltalk garbage.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Why couldn’t Norm have also just stayed there too? Norm is so comfortable with off the cuff humor rather than just doing a structured interview that it would have been good radio. I’ve never even listened to the Brock segment.
Not all comics were willing to hang with the show. Some guys just wanted to show up, plug, and leave. Guys like Louis CK and Patrice started out that way where they would just tell a joke from their act, plug a gig, then leave. Like when JBL showed up and Vos remained on the show and they kept attacking each other. Some comics simply cannot do that type of radio.

FingerofGod

Why couldn’t Norm have also just stayed there too? Norm is so comfortable with off the cuff humor rather than just doing a structured interview that it would have been good radio. I’ve never even listened to the Brock segment.
From what I remember, there was an issue with space in the studio and it was implied someone would have to leave so Brock could have somewhere to sit. Norm asked if he needed to leave and Jim bigtimed him by saying “you don’t have to leave” in a very dismissive way that suggested the worm would much rather talk to Brock than him.

HeyItsVos

From what I remember, there was an issue with space in the studio and it was implied someone would have to leave so Brock could have somewhere to sit. Norm asked if he needed to leave and Jim bigtimed him by saying “you don’t have to leave” in a very dismissive way that suggested the worm would much rather talk to Brock than him.
I consider that quite rude.

FingerofGod

Not all comics were willing to hang with the show. Some guys just wanted to show up, plug, and leave. Guys like Louis CK and Patrice started out that way where they would just tell a joke from their act, plug a gig, then leave. Like when JBL showed up and Vos remained on the show and they kept attacking each other. Some comics simply cannot do that type of radio.
Norm was on for 40 minutes, not exactly a joke and a plug. He might not have left had he not been forced out by the worm.