Controversial opinion: Jimmy ruined O&A.

G

And I’m aware the years with Jimmy were the most popular, but that doesn’t mean shit to me. They were the most popular years because of all the comedians that Jimmy brought on.

But as for Jimmy himself? As soon as he came around and got some confidence, the entire show became about gay sex, cocks, black cocks, trannies, faggy political takes, sucking up to niggers, obsessing over shitty celebrities, etc.

THIS ALL STARTED with the introduction to Jimmy. Before that it was just Opie & Anthony riffing and having a good time. Their chemistry was top notch even if they secretly didn’t really like each other. Fight me.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The only reason UFCers were on the show was so Norton could live out his homoerotic fantasies by being handled by big men.
There were a few times that guys who were big into UFC would come onto the show. Guys like Rogan or Burr or even random actors or athletes. Norton never knew anyone or anything that they would talk about relating to the UFC. They would bring up former UFC champions by name and Norton would say "I don't know who that is". Because he never really followed the sport. Norton watched more TUF episodes than actual fights.

Keep in mind that Norton used to fantasize about members of KISS beating or strangling him unconscious and then comforting him. The EXACT same behavior he had the UFC fighters to do to him on O&A. He would creepily beg them to choke him out or strangle him then release him and they would all comfort him and laugh with him. It was beyond bizarre.

He would use UFC fighters to act out his degenerate sexual fantasies on the air in front of O& and the audience. Like some weird exhibition of his gross erotic lust fulfillment put on display for everyone.

When you think about it a lot of the classic shows that o&a did was done in Jimmy's absence. Just think about it:
  • Louis Ck calling Rumsfeld a Lizard
  • Leonard from Mcdonalds
  • Misheard song lyrics
  • Anarchy Radio
  • Almost all of the Dice Bits (Norton would not participate even if he was in)
Even when the show was nearing the end of its run and the animosity between opie and anthony having reached critical levels, both of them were still capable of having great synergy as long as Norton wasn't in the room. Just look at the song lyrics bit, that show was done in late 2013 and both of them still have great chemistry.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
When you think about it a lot of the classic shows that o&a did was done in Jimmy's absence. Just think about it:
  • Louis Ck calling Rumsfeld a Lizard
  • Leonard from Mcdonalds
  • Misheard song lyrics
  • Anarchy Radio
  • Almost all of the Dice Bits (Norton would not participate even if he was in)
Even when the show was nearing the end of its run and the animosity between opie and anthony having reached critical levels, both of them were still capable of having great synergy as long as Norton wasn't in the room. Just look at the song lyrics bit, that show was done in late 2013 and both of them still have great chemistry.
When Ant got fired and after they blew up on each other, Ant called into the show and they STILL had great chemistry! I know it's never going to happen but I believe if they got together tomorrow they would make great radio.