• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congrats to everyone who predicted this.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Ol Worm Norton, still trying to chase whatever’s popular at the moment, still refusing to acknowledge his lack of talent won’t get him any further than anonymous radio host.

Guy starts in comedy in the nice guy early 90s era and his early act is “why can’t I get any dates haha just kidding ladies!” The early 00s rolls around and edgy humor becomes the hot thing, suddenly every punchline is “I hope you bite off a cock and split your head in a puddle of retard AIDS.” A couple years later, he sees CQ is one of the most respected guys in NYC comedy and suddenly he’s the quiet pontificating philosopher on stage and on the show. He takes a stab at acting once Louis takes him under his wing, only he’s so terrible at it you have to assume Louis keeps casting him as some sort of inside joke or something. Anti-humor becomes a thing and all of a sudden he’s putting all of his energy into Chip. And now, finally, now that YouTube personalities and trannies are about to go out of style, he decides he’s and his monstrosity “wife” need to start a YouTube channel, complete with the obnoxious editing and fonts he thinks the nonexistent 12 year olds watching his channel would want to see.

What’s next for Jimmy? Death.
He could have Sven the pork sword warrior fist him on stage then rip off Otto and George

Forum Clout
The divorce will be juicy. There is no way he got a prenup. He will need to pay alimony, might lose that fancy apartment. Who knows how many more contracts he will be able to get. Once that source of income dries up I have a feeling tensions will boil over.
I believe it's more likely that one day, after he/she's taken him for everything there is to take, he/she will clean the place out of anything of value, and vanish into the night. He/she's a prostitute, it's her nature. He'll be doing a set at Giggles in Belmar, and he/she will rent a U-Haul, hire (or blow) a couple guys), and take everything Jimmy has, even his framed autographed Sabbath poster. It's the only way this story can end.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I believe it's more likely that one day, after he/she's taken him for everything there is to take, he/she will clean the place out of anything of value, and vanish into the night. He/she's a prostitute, it's her nature. He'll be doing a set at Giggles in Belmar, and he/she will rent a U-Haul, hire (or blow) a couple guys), and take everything Jimmy has, even his framed autographed Sabbath poster. It's the only way this story can end.
I could see that happen too.

" She took my box labeled Keepsakes."

1702259666651.png