• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congrats to everyone who predicted this.

Forum Clout
Ol Worm Norton, still trying to chase whatever’s popular at the moment, still refusing to acknowledge his lack of talent won’t get him any further than anonymous radio host.

Guy starts in comedy in the nice guy early 90s era and his early act is “why can’t I get any dates haha just kidding ladies!” The early 00s rolls around and edgy humor becomes the hot thing, suddenly every punchline is “I hope you bite off a cock and split your head in a puddle of retard AIDS.” A couple years later, he sees CQ is one of the most respected guys in NYC comedy and suddenly he’s the quiet pontificating philosopher on stage and on the show. He takes a stab at acting once Louis takes him under his wing, only he’s so terrible at it you have to assume Louis keeps casting him as some sort of inside joke or something. Anti-humor becomes a thing and all of a sudden he’s putting all of his energy into Chip. And now, finally, now that YouTube personalities and trannies are about to go out of style, he decides he’s and his monstrosity “wife” need to start a YouTube channel, complete with the obnoxious editing and fonts he thinks the nonexistent 12 year olds watching his channel would want to see.

What’s next for Jimmy? Death.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

(I was going to edit it to have in joke references but I can’t do it, it’s not even funny, this is genuinely loathesome and apocalyptic, we are in the death throes of a once mighty nation, so rich with promise and faith)
Bigot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This tranny honestly scares the shit out of me. Have you ever ended up somewhere you shouldn't be with dangerous people who are friendly enough but seem unpredictable and it's impossible to get comfortable because you don't know if the guy with the gun peeking out the blinds because the aliens can hear him smoke meth is going to randomly shoot you in the head? But you can't just get up and leave or they might get offended or pissed off and shoot you in the head? That's the type of uncomfortable that Jim should feel living with this thing. He should be afraid. The fact that he isn't is insane to me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This tranny honestly scares the shit out of me. Have you ever ended up somewhere you shouldn't be with dangerous people who are friendly enough but seem unpredictable and it's impossible to get comfortable because you don't know if the guy with the gun peeking out the blinds because the aliens can hear him smoke meth is going to randomly shoot you in the head? But you can't just get up and leave or they might get offended or pissed off and shoot you in the head? That's the type of uncomfortable that Jim should feel living with this thing. He should be afraid. The fact that he isn't is insane to me.
This is oddly specific and sadly relatable.

Forum Clout
Ol Worm Norton, still trying to chase whatever’s popular at the moment, still refusing to acknowledge his lack of talent won’t get him any further than anonymous radio host.

Guy starts in comedy in the nice guy early 90s era and his early act is “why can’t I get any dates haha just kidding ladies!” The early 00s rolls around and edgy humor becomes the hot thing, suddenly every punchline is “I hope you bite off a cock and split your head in a puddle of retard AIDS.” A couple years later, he sees CQ is one of the most respected guys in NYC comedy and suddenly he’s the quiet pontificating philosopher on stage and on the show. He takes a stab at acting once Louis takes him under his wing, only he’s so terrible at it you have to assume Louis keeps casting him as some sort of inside joke or something. Anti-humor becomes a thing and all of a sudden he’s putting all of his energy into Chip. And now, finally, now that YouTube personalities and trannies are about to go out of style, he decides he’s and his monstrosity “wife” need to start a YouTube channel, complete with the obnoxious editing and fonts he thinks the nonexistent 12 year olds watching his channel would want to see.

What’s next for Jimmy? Death.

Edginess is coming back and he won't be able to pivot again. How can you be mean to people when you have a giant "I married a mentally ill man who fucks me in the ass" 5 hole?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He/she is a whore, and once a whore, always a whore. He/she is always on the hustle, and can never be trusted. Always working an angle.
I was thinking a while back as insane as it is that them starting an onlyfans is likely. Not necessarily videos of Jim naked but him in them sometimes with her showing off naked or masturbating. This to me is just a logical step for both of them. She’s already a prostitute who needs a job and Norton loves being humiliated and being a cuckold.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The divorce will be juicy. There is no way he got a prenup. He will need to pay alimony, might lose that fancy apartment. Who knows how many more contracts he will be able to get. Once that source of income dries up I have a feeling tensions will boil over.