• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congrats to brand new SFWA Director-at-Large Ooga Booga. Long may he reign!

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
It's true. My apologies to op
Screenshot-20240613-130843-Chrome.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I don’t believe they get paid, other than in KP. Allegedly.
I wonder what it’s like to apply for a position (paid or unpaid) that has some kind of prestige in a given community, and knowing that you’ll come out on top either way. Ooga tried to be humble and say “vote for me!” but he knew deep down he was getting the “job” no matter what. Fucking pathetic. I hope he never leaves and HQ relocates to that slum in Nigeria where everything is covered in shit water.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I
If this is true, maybe it’s a new immigration scam angle. “He’s the director of a major non profit”.

He’s gonna rob them blind. Between him and Patrick they will have misappropriated all of the sfwa’s discretionary monies.

Love it. Scam em like they’re an old cat lady, ooga
It's pretty clear that everything he does is for an immigration scam. They gave him all those awards so he could try get an O1 visa.