• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congrats to brand new SFWA Director-at-Large Ooga Booga. Long may he reign!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Now that Ooga is an SFWA officer, it becomes more relevant that he helped Pat orchestrate his death threat hoax.

If the email is genuine, he can always post the full screenshot that includes the IP address.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I'm just glad our tireless campaigning worked despite that. Better open a $6 bottle of champagne-flavored drink to celebrate.

Cheers, nigga

IMG_6352.jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Honestly? Whatever the salary of a SFWA board member, Oghenechovwe deserves double if not triple for his contributions to science fiction. SFWA can either pay the man what he is worth or admit they're a racist organization who tokenize their Black members. I am calling on Jeffe Kennedy to do the right thing.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I wonder how the members feel about the SFWA hiring an illiterate nigger with dirty unclipped nails from a third-world country to manage their dues. If I were a member I would seriously question their judgment then ask for a retroactive refund.
It was an election, they voted him in. They asked for whatever they’re about to get.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wonder how the members feel about the SFWA hiring an illiterate nigger with dirty unclipped nails from a third-world country to manage their dues. If I were a member I would seriously question their judgment then ask for a retroactive refund.
Didnt these sci-fi retards bow on their knees at one of his book signings when he was last in america?