• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ConFusionMI Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
R/revoked501C3

View attachment 20532
Excited for some press about Hugo Awards and pedophilia.

Surely every parent wants their chowlld to be fed pedo propaganda?
Being molested as a child is obviously traumatizing and horrible, no matter what... But why do child molesters usually look like fucking actual monsters who would make most kids cry just looking at them? This guy, Franchetti, Delany, etc. Is it so people won't believe the kids when they say a monster hurt them? Or is it just that their outward appearance matches their rotten souls?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Being molested as a child is obviously traumatizing and horrible, no matter what... But why do child molesters usually look like fucking actual monsters who would make most kids cry just looking at them? This guy, Franchetti, Delany, etc. Is it so people won't believe the kids when they say a monster hurt them? Or is it just that their outward appearance matches their rotten souls?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a nonce.

BudDickman

I remember some guy wrote about his experience in prison and how he was given advice to never eat at the "chomo" table for lunch (chomo means pedo), because the last thing you want is to be associated with them. He was like "how will I know who the chomos are?", and the more experienced prisoner was like "trust me, you'll know".

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I remember some guy wrote about his experience in prison and how he was given advice to never eat at the "chomo" table for lunch (chomo means pedo), because the last thing you want is to be associated with them. He was like "how will I know who the chomos are?", and the more experienced prisoner was like "trust me, you'll know".
Your guy sounds like a pedophile

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Everytime he says he has "friends," these misfits he sees once a year are the people he's talking about.
Really, he's paying for entry, airfare, lodging, food, drinks, and Ubers ONLY to take photos to post on social media to further his narcissistic charade that he's not a lonely autistic weirdo.

He'd be happier if he just accepted his lot in life and started posting here like we all do.
wait, you guys aren't paying to post here?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Oh dear... They seem to be really confident that none of us are attending this.

1.png

FJp5rYKX0AEw7_b.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think this guy was one of Pat's recent ballwashers...

View attachment 20594
They are supposed to do a panel about sports. I can tell at least this guy played high school football just by his shoulders. Pat didnt into sports until he was an adult. Pat thinks he now has bro friend that they can high five ( not this weekend) and repeat espn hot takes to each other.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
They are supposed to do a panel about sports. I can tell at least this guy played high school football just by his shoulders. Pat didnt into sports until he was an adult. Pat thinks he now has bro friend that they can high five ( not this weekend) and repeat espn hot takes to each other.

It would be nice if someone asked Pat about his description of basketball and its players, but it seems likely that no one will attend the panel.

59-F63-F00-3780-4774-87-F0-17-E98-BA3-D66-B.jpg

G

I really believe thoughts shape your appearance in some ways...Everybody definitely deserves the face they get by 50.