ConFusionMI Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He was saying that he is flying out today right? He is showing up early for this. He would have been better off flying in friday night,doing all that saturday shit and hoping on a plane that night. He is really just there to drink with a hotel room full of dorks when the convention closes. There wont be many people attending but those drinking parties will probably still go on.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He was saying that he is flying out today right? He is showing up early for this. He would have been better off flying in friday night,doing all that saturday shit and hoping on a plane that night. He is really just there to drink with a hotel room full of dorks when the convention closes. There wont be many people attending but those drinking parties will probably still go on.
They’re not gonna miss out on an opportunity for child rape. Sick fucks.

In the middle of rising covid cases and a very infectious strain. Super Spreader Pat strikes again!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
In the middle of rising covid cases and a very infectious strain. Super Spreader Pat strikes again!
Id imagine going in an airport is pretty risky currently even for the basic flu thats going around right now. I usually always catch something when I fly. Pat is going be a test subject for the next two weeks. Lets see how it plays out.

Id imagine going in an airport is pretty risky currently even for the basic flu thats going around right now. I usually always catch something when I fly. Pat is going be a test subject for the next two weeks. Lets see how it plays out.
Same here. Flew recently and picked up something awful. Needed a covid test for work and was negative. Who knows.

But Pat doesn't care. He'll attack others online for 'irresponsible' behavior but still travel multiple times and drink for hours in packed bars while unmast. Pat gets to have his fun, despite covid, but not you, chowld.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
5.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I feel bad for whoever has to sit next to him on the flight back. It's bad enough he's fat and he'll be spilling into the seat next to him but the fucking smell is gonna be terrible.
you know that tough guy Pat has to drink on the plane too, even a puddle jumper to Michigan, he’ll be stinking of stale beer and cracking open a Bud Light for the ride.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Is this that Jim C. Hines guy? Because the rascals already had some fun with his wife's obituary page.

View attachment 20439
Good job stupid. Why even bother to post this, unless you want to garner sympathy. Nobody would have known, and it would have just been taken care of. But by posting on twitter you are letting the trolls know, that they won.