• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Concerts you wish you could have attended

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Prince still doesn’t get the respect he deserves for his guitar playing. He’s in the top 5 of all time in my opinion. I can’t even imagine how much music he has in his vaults, he lived in his studio.
Totally. The first time I watched a video of him playing live I nearly shit my pants. He smokes just about everybody i've ever seen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think we have the winner .....
Yeah I was gonna say Prince. I remember he did a show in LA and Kim Kardashian was in the front so he brought her on stage only to tell her to get off because she can’t dance.

It sounds like he was a real jokester, like would be all serious with crazy demands only to laugh about it that they did what they were told. Weird Al said he got invited to one of the Grammys and would be sitting in the same row as Prince. Before the event Prince’s mgmt send letters to everyone in the row telling them they were not allowed to look at Prince. He also once told Dave Grohl to meet him so they could jam together and Prince stood him up. Fawkin Legend.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Totally. The first time I watched a video of him playing live I nearly shit my pants. He smokes just about everybody i've ever seen.
He was one of those could play every instrument, he was such a perfectionist so you know there probably thousands of great songs in his vault that he didn’t think we’re “good enough”

Songs he didn’t think were good he gave to other artists and they had hits with them.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
Yeah I was gonna say Prince. I remember he did a show in LA and Kim Kardashian was in the front so he brought her on stage only to tell her to get off because she can’t dance.

It sounds like he was a real jokester, like would be all serious with crazy demands only to laugh about it that they did what they were told. Weird Al said he got invited to one of the Grammys and would be sitting in the same row as Prince. Before the event Prince’s mgmt send letters to everyone in the row telling them they were not allowed to look at Prince. He also once told Dave Grohl to meet him so they could jam together and Prince stood him up. Fawkin Legend.
Oh, man. After hearing about that Grohl story, Prince's stock just went way the fuck up. What a legend indeed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh, man. After hearing about that Grohl story, Prince's stock just went way the fuck up. What a legend indeed.
I’ll have to look it up, I think he told it on a Stern interview. I think they met somewhere or he contacted him personally and told him he wanted to work on something with him. He gave Grohl a time and address and Dave showed up to an empty room. Probably waited there alone for like 1-2 hours thinking Prince was on his way then realized “fuck, he got me”

I’m pretty sure this was before Prince played the Super Bowl so when he covered “Best Of You” all it did was confuse Grohl even more. Prince never reached out to him again so he really fucked with Grohl’s head in the long runs

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I’ll have to look it up, I think he told it on a Stern interview. I think they met somewhere or he contacted him personally and told him he wanted to work on something with him. He gave Grohl a time and address and Dave showed up to an empty room. Probably waited there alone for like 1-2 hours thinking Prince was on his way then realized “fuck, he got me”

I’m pretty sure this was before Prince played the Super Bowl so when he covered “Best Of You” all it did was confuse Grohl even more. Prince never reached out to him again so he really fucked with Grohl’s head in the long runs
Reminds me of that story Norm told on Stern about Trump stiffing him real bad before going up the elevator. Something like "Yeah, sure. Id love to sign your autograph" *poof* fuckin gonezo

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Prince. My mate had a spare ticket. I thought I would catch him next time. Won't see him no more
View attachment 109944

I've never seen more people walk out of a show. Saw him at the Coliseum from about as far up as you could go, maybe the actual last row lol and it was like watching ants, just thousands and thousands bailing out. Then the third encore he came back and did Purple Rain and now thousands were trying to get back in lol.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
My criteria is this. An artist or band you wish you could have seen, but it will now be impossible to see for any reason. Try and keep it to artists who you actually could have seen in your lifetime. Just to avoid the obvious Beatles, Zeppelin, etc answers.

Mine would be Rush. I'm not really a huge fan, but they played in my city in 2007 or something and I got offered a free ticket. I declined, basically because I was being a too cool for the room faggot. My friends told me they were fucking awesome that night. Over the years I grew to appreciate them more, and when Neil Peart died I really regretted not seeing them.

On the flip side, I've turned down free KISS tickets multiple times and will never regret that.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The last real Guess Who reunion tour with Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings.

Was on some family reunion trip and the rest of my family went to see the last BTO tour.

Styx with Dennis Deyoung

Not in the same league as those but am really pissed I missed Suede when they were in LA a couple months ago.