• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Concerts you wish you could have attended

G

My criteria is this. An artist or band you wish you could have seen, but it will now be impossible to see for any reason. Try and keep it to artists who you actually could have seen in your lifetime. Just to avoid the obvious Beatles, Zeppelin, etc answers.

Mine would be Rush. I'm not really a huge fan, but they played in my city in 2007 or something and I got offered a free ticket. I declined, basically because I was being a too cool for the room faggot. My friends told me they were fucking awesome that night. Over the years I grew to appreciate them more, and when Neil Peart died I really regretted not seeing them.

On the flip side, I've turned down free KISS tickets multiple times and will never regret that.

G

Damageplan at the Alrosa Villa nightclub in Columbus, Ohio. Would have been quite the show.
I'm actually listening to Pantera right now. I had a friend who was obsessed with Dimebag, and I'd intentionally call him "Diamondback Darrell" because it'd make him spaz like an autistic. Then I'd start calling the cop who killed the shooter a murderer and a pussy, and he'd get red in the face. Even cried one time. We were 17.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I'm actually listening to Pantera right now. I had a friend who was obsessed with Dimebag, and I'd intentionally call him "Diamondback Darrell" because it'd make him spaz like an autistic. Then I'd start calling the cop who killed the shooter a murderer and a pussy, and he'd get red in the face. Even cried one time. We were 17.
Lmao. IIRC the cop got some award because he nailed the guy with a shotgun without harming the hostage.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
Great White at The Station in Rhode Island

but seriously i have been to like 200 shows of bands i love and the only one off the top of my head is Mewithoutyou. It's pussypants music but that's my kind of shit.

I also want to rub it in the faces of ween fans that i saw their 2016 reunion. all 3 nights
:brothaman_lg:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
REM on their last tour when it hit Texas. They were touring behind my favorite record of theirs but I decided to take a trip to Mexico instead doing blow and banging whores.

Meh maybe I made the right choice.
I almost said REM, too. But I'd probably choose a tour back in the late 80s or early 90s. Maybe one of their "undercover" shows where they performed as Bingo Handjob.

G

Just for the theatrics I'd wanna see Rammstein, could probably have 2009-2015, probably still could, so don't know if it counts. Also, just because I'm curious about what other fans are like and what they do when the music plays, The Prodigy before Keith Flint died.
I'll count that, just because of how they tour.

REM on their last tour when it hit Texas. They were touring behind my favorite record of theirs but I decided to take a trip to Mexico instead doing blow and banging whores.

Meh maybe I made the right choice.
It seems pretty unlikely, but they may reunite.

I'll also add The White Stripes. I was a fanboy when Get Behind Me Satan came out. I was supposed to see them at Red Rocks but it fell through at the last second.