Complete inventory of Boq's fridge

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Shimberis is clearly a Somali from the Majerteen clan...like Ilhan Omar.

I'm Isaaq. Boosaaso is a city in North Eastern Somalia, close to the tip part of the "Horn" of Africa...my folks are from NW Somalia, approaching the Ethiopian border.

Anyway, scizoids thinking doxing my forum posts (Wadaad was me, the bodybuilding posts were me, Waranle on Somalinet was me) is equivalent to doxing-doxing is hilarious. I made you reveal their cards. Drew's gf once made a "lipstick alley" comment in one of the livestreams, and it baffled me. They gave this loser a whole google drive or something of info, with maybe 20% erroneous or false doxes. Lipstick alley, lol.

Anyway...shit backfired on OP, he only gets ribs from the pathological ribbers (ekepebe types)

I dont even mind being mistaken for "Shimberis", he is clearly a high brow mooryan, but it's not me.
Thanks for keeping it brief.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
OH! You know what else is great about bagged milk? You have to pour it in a glass, so you don't have a bunch of savages drinking it from the carton fucking backwashing all in it.
They wanna take it away from us for some reason, Vigodaster

I guess all the newcomer shitskins here with dat "lactose intolerance" making milk consumption obsolete, idk

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
They wanna take it away from us for some reason, Vigodaster

I guess all the newcomer shitskins here with dat "lactose intolerance" making milk consumption obsolete, idk
FUCK THAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, NORTH KOREA??

I SAW MY MOM HAS A CARTON OF ALMOND MILK IN HER FUCKING FRIDGE THE OTHER DAY. I'M GONNA GO UNCAP IT AND SMASH THAT SHIT UP AGAINST HER WALL AND TELL HER "YOU'RE DESTROYING CANADA YOU FUCKING CUNT! YOU AND FAGGOTS LIKE YOU! YOU'RE RUINING MY CANADA!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
FUCK THAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, NORTH KOREA??

I SAW MY MOM HAS A CARTON OF ALMOND MILK IN HER FUCKING FRIDGE THE OTHER DAY. I'M GONNA GO UNCAP IT AND SMASH THAT SHIT UP AGAINST HER WALL AND TELL HER "YOU'RE DESTROYING CANADA YOU FUCKING CUNT! YOU AND FAGGOTS LIKE YOU! YOU'RE RUINING MY CANADA!"
Seriously, FUCK. I need to have a bunch of milk. I'm not gonna pack my whole FUCKING fridge with cartons. I'm going to fucking kill myself RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I'm dead serious, if there's one thing that will break me and make me go full militant white nationalist, it's this bagged milk thing. Give me bagged milk or give me death. Take your vegans, your lactose intolerant, a good handful of the pakis just because and send them the fuck back to Africa so I can have my country back. #CANADAINDISTRESS

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I'm dead serious, if there's one thing that will break me and make me go full militant white nationalist, it's this bagged milk thing. Give me bagged milk or give me death. Take your vegans, your lactose intolerant, a good handful of the pakis just because and send them the fuck back to Africa so I can have my country back. #CANADAINDISTRESS
Im seriously with you here...it makes no sense except to make us know "they can".

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
1000000689.png

Boq is Shimbiris. He's lying.

1000000690.png