Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Plus Bonus BroJoe Diet Mooing

1000000687.png
1000000688.png

1000000645.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I will slowly and methodically pull every remaining tooth from your head if you associate British Columbia with the barbaric practice of bagged milk again.
Don't you EVER carcrash me. I'll fucking KILL YOU. (I won't, don't ban me, bro)

You faggots don't even know what you're missing. You fucking get 3 fucking litres of fucking milk and you don't have a bunch of fucking cartons taking up fucking space in your fucking fridge. YOU are an idiot, a gay and a bitch. Maybe if you drank more milk (because you have more on hand) your leg bones would've been stronger.

Remember those Doug Gilmour "Got Milk?" ads? Remember when Doug Gilmour slammed the penalty box door so hard he shattered the glass? How do you think he got so big and strong to do that? Bagged. Fucking. Milk. You know NOTHING you gay idiot bitch.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Shimberis is clearly a Somali from the Majerteen clan...like Ilhan Omar.

I'm Isaaq. Boosaaso is a city in North Eastern Somalia, close to the tip part of the "Horn" of Africa...my folks are from NW Somalia, approaching the Ethiopian border.

Anyway, scizoids thinking doxing my forum posts (Wadaad was me, the bodybuilding posts were me, Waranle on Somalinet was me) is equivalent to doxing-doxing is hilarious. I made you reveal their cards. Drew's gf once made a "lipstick alley" comment in one of the livestreams, and it baffled me. They gave this loser a whole google drive or something of info, with maybe 20% erroneous or false doxes. Lipstick alley, lol.

Anyway...shit backfired on OP, he only gets ribs from the pathological ribbers (ekepebe types)

I dont even mind being mistaken for "Shimberis", he is clearly a high brow mooryan, but it's not me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
OH! You know what else is great about bagged milk? You have to pour it in a glass, so you don't have a bunch of savages drinking it from the carton fucking backwashing all in it.