Common tattoos that are super tacky

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
T
The front neck tatt, it's just absolutely hands down stupid and near impossible to see/understand:

Heidi Lavon

View attachment 185917

I can't believe Vos is getting trashed and no one has mentioned Joey D's godawful trainwreck:

View attachment 185918
That fucking horrific KKTITN tattoo has got to be top 5 worse tattoos in the history of tatts going back to cave man days! Look at that shit! "Jesus Joe!"

Now I'm gonna go back and listen to the trashing he took on O&A when they brought a chic into the studio to make fun of his hideous tattoo. Then he adds a fucking condenser mic to that goddamn horrendous disaster! Oof. Fuck getting a coverup, that forearm needs amputation and fire. It's unforgivable.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
That's some suicide prevention thing isn't it?

Suicide, depression, mental illness. All the fun things you want to deal with a person. It’s a semicolon instead of a period because “Your story isn’t over yet”. Every person I know who has one is either neurotic and insane and just alienate themselves from everyone, or they’re so stoned and pilled up that they’re essentially zombies.

I used to work with a girl, and I'd bullshit with her all the time. Super pretty Irish chick, maybe 24-25 I guess. One day she was talking about getting a tattoo on her ankle, a rose surrounded by thorns. I said "oh, because you're pretty like a rose, but dangerous and prickly too...there's an original idea". She got really mad, but never got the tattoo. I feel she owes me for that.

I used to work with a girl, and I'd bullshit with her all the time. Super pretty Irish chick, maybe 24-25 I guess. One day she was talking about getting a tattoo on her ankle, a rose surrounded by thorns. I said "oh, because you're pretty like a rose, but dangerous and prickly too...there's an original idea". She got really mad, but never got the tattoo. I feel she owes me for that.
You should have caved her cornbeef and cabbage head in.