Common tattoos that are super tacky

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
All of them
That, but just as importantly, where they're done on the body.

For example, getting a tattoo on your hand is fucking retarded. It looks like something a dipshit teenager would note on himself back in the early 2000s.

Likewise, getting one done on your foot. Why make your feet look dirtier than they already are?

The front neck tatt, it's just absolutely hands down stupid and near impossible to see/understand:

Heidi Lavon

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 11.25.29 pm.png

I can't believe Vos is getting trashed and no one has mentioned Joey D's godawful trainwreck:

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 11.25.01 pm.png

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
If you’re in tren de aragua or just any garden variety Puerto Rican the praying hands with rosary is practically mandatory

Also I’ve been seeing this one a lot lately and it makes me want to cave someone’s head in with a bowling pin like Daniel day Lewis

I don’t know what it means but it’s definitely some sort of feminist thing for sure. Women are so hateable it’s unreal

If you’re in tren de aragua or just any garden variety Puerto Rican the praying hands with rosary is practically mandatory

Also I’ve been seeing this one a lot lately and it makes me want to cave someone’s head in with a bowling pin like Daniel day Lewis

I don’t know what it means but it’s definitely some sort of feminist thing for sure. Women are so hateable it’s unreal
This looks like something copied from a decoration found at home goods or tj Maxx

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Fuck its even gayer knowing its origin

1709475442582.png