Colin Kapernick accuses his foster parents of racism

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Just read his Wikipedia and it's full of all these individual stats and achievements with the backdrop of a team that isn't winning. Who gives a care how many yards you rushed in addition to throwing when you are losing? The Niners got a new coach because they blew and he decided to go a different direction.

People call everything entitlement these days but he really thought he was entitled to a starting position in the NFL when no team is required to have anything to do with a player they don't want. His gf compared the owner of the Raven's to a slave owner when they considered signing him, Seattle point blank asked him if he'd continue his protest and wouldn't say. He demanded like 80x the salary a QB would get in the XFL

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Just read his Wikipedia and it's full of all these individual stats and achievements with the backdrop of a team that isn't winning. Who gives a care how many yards you rushed in addition to throwing when you are losing? The Niners got a new coach because they blew and he decided to go a different direction.

People call everything entitlement these days but he really thought he was entitled to a starting position in the NFL when no team is required to have anything to do with a player they don't want. His gf compared the owner of the Raven's to a slave owner when they considered signing him, Seattle point blank asked him if he'd continue his protest and wouldn't say. He demanded like 80x the salary a QB would get in the XFL
He purposely made it so he wouldn’t get a job as a QB so he could continue to cry racism. Dumb people believe he was actually being denied a job yet worked with multiple teams but would make sure talks would always fall through. He knew he was more famous not playing and all the attention would go away if he took a QB job and played like shit. I remember one of his last games (I think against the bears) he had something like the record for worst game of a QB.