Colin Kapernick accuses his foster parents of racism

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
61D7A2D7-CE3F-4AEC-A54D-78F78E783FA6.jpeg

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I can't hold it in....YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL NIGGER!
I wish white people would take a minute and realize...they have no power over you. They need you SO MUCH MORE than anyone needs them.
The problem is the other whites. I see like 3 black people a day tops, but I’m surrounded by faggots that would love to ruin my life or cancel me.

I bet this graphic novel will be fantastic.

DESCRIPTION
High school star athlete Colin Kaepernick is at a crossroads in life. Heavily scouted by colleges and MLB as a baseball pitcher, he has a bright future ahead of him as a highly touted prospect. Everyone from his parents to his teachers and coaches are in agreement on his future. Colin feels differently.

Colin isn't excited about baseball. In the words of five-time all-star MLB player Adam Jones, "Baseball is a white man's game." Colin looks up to athletes like Allen Iverson: talented, hyper-competitive, unapologetically Black, and dominating their sports while staying true to themselves. College football looks a lot more fun than sleeping on hotel room floors in the minor leagues of baseball. But Colin doesn't have a single offer to play football. Yet.

This touching graphic novel explores the story of how a young change-maker learned to find himself and never compromise. How the right decision is very rarely the easy one, but taking the road less traveled can make all the difference in the world.
Baseball’s a white man’s sport? Good, so we can stop these tiresome Jackie Robinson celebrations where every player has to wear 42?

Does unapologetic blackness mean being noisy and obnoxious in a bowling alley, getting into a fight with another group, and then ending up in jail as a teenager? Or does it describe his ability to blow through $200 million?

Kaepernick is probably making up the comments from his parents to get more attention.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Baseball’s a white man’s sport? Good, so we can stop these tiresome Jackie Robinson celebrations where every player has to wear 42?

Does unapologetic blackness mean being noisy and obnoxious in a bowling alley, getting into a fight with another group, and then ending up in jail as a teenager? Or does it describe his ability to blow through $200 million?

Kaepernick is probably making up the comments from his parents to get more attention.
Say what you will but at least the guy is humble.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

What is the answer here? Probably a sick ass crossover from AI.