Civilians are now referring to Pat as "Fatrick"

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20210720-120223_Twitter.jpg

https://twitter.com/Notachance79/status/1417261334010372096?s=19

The virus is spreading! 🐷

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I hope every confrontation with us moves that blood clot a little further along to his brain. It's not that I want to see the guy dead - I actually think it would be funnier for him to continue to live with severely compromised cognitive ability. Then he can spend all day calling the toaster a fascist and leave the rest of the world alone.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
I hope every confrontation with us moves that blood clot a little further along to his brain. It's not that I want to see the guy dead - I actually think it would be funnier for him to continue to live with severely compromised cognitive ability. Then he can spend all day calling the toaster a fascist and leave the rest of the world alone.

My dream ending isn’t seeing Pat dead. It’s seeing him even more physically miserable due to his gluttony and sloth. That paralyzing stroke is coming for him due to his poor dietary and fitness choices and it’s such a lovely gift on its way.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
My dream ending isn’t seeing Pat dead. It’s seeing him even more physically miserable due to his gluttony and sloth. That paralyzing stroke is coming for him due to his poor dietary and fitness choices and it’s such a lovely gift on its way.
Patrick already has genetics working against him and he just leans into it. That last photo of him at the ballpark was fucking terrific. I really love that he's so blind to his weight gain that he doubles down with the medium sized shirts. Nothing says Wisconsin rube like an ill-fitting t shirt and above-the-knee cargo shorts.

This is how you know he's caught in an outright lie - he won't even attempt his famous "lie by technicality" strategy.

Piggy thinks twitter arguments are the "highest point someone's life has ever reached". Nice self awareness, tubby.

It's not just any twitter argument though.

It's getting schooled by Patrick S Tomlinson, the undisputed smartest and most popular boy of all time, that is the high point of this guy's life. Oh for his majesty to spit down on the peasants. Oh the joy the peasants experience rubbing his glorious saliva into their dirty faces.

Can you imagine how miserable he will be in assisted living? The CNAs will want to smother him with a pillow after 2 weeks.

G

i love when other mentally ill people with differing political thoughts engage in twitter combat with fat. his life is 24/7 anger and misery and that brings me great joy.
The best part is he could end it at any time, but he's such a stubborn and prideful shithead, he just can't let it go and continues to subject himself to a hell of his own making on a daily basis. Turns out, DLTIW is not good for the BP. Do yourself a favor, pig, and just walk away.

18frv8.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
The best part is he could end it at any time, but he's such a stubborn and prideful shithead, he just can't let it go and continues to subject himself to a hell of his own making on a daily basis. Turns out, DLTIW is not good for the BP. Do yourself a favor, pig, and just walk away.

View attachment 1384
We're reasonable men, open to negotiation.