Christ Peterson

I love how he does that bit.

If the common man gets doxxed as an antisemite, he'll be guaranteed to work as a fry cook for life, his innocent family will be harassed by antifa etc. Jordan took millions of dollars directly from Shlomo to knowingly commit evil at the behest of the most powerful people in the world.

But this anon is the "coward."

JP is one of the worst humans of our era. He wrote a fucking book about how important it was to preserve the Native Canadian gene pool but tells white men to avoid caring about race and instead clean their room/penis etc.

The reason he cries so much is because of his benzo addiction. He was literally giving "don't do drugs" speeches while abusing benzo's so badly that he had to fly to Russia for "emergency detox treatment" and was in intensive care for over a month. Heh.

He also said he didn't sleep for a month after drinking apple cider.

"Don't drink alcohol, oh no, don't do it laddy... Eh you got any more of them bloody valiums?"

Jen_Tomlinson

Mexican Lasagna
Abe, you're not resolving the issue. The cunt is just going to cry again.

00702c2647c3452acde823157e17d08a.gif
Send my retards to Gosia.

Abe, you're not resolving the issue. The cunt is just going to cry again.
Isn't the PM of Scotland a blatantly anti-white Muslim who said Scotland is "too white"? Didn't Scotland just pass the most draconian "hate speech" law ever?

Why are you always on here prattling on about Candace Owens and Jordan Peterson? Who are you to criticize anyone progressive liberal little bitch.

Me personally I think he abused drugs because he’s a dopey faggot who likes feeling like a sleepy head.
Ooooh, it's a tough one... I used to think he had some good shit to say - albeit really pretty simple stuff which just happened to play into the zeitgeist.
I kinda hoped he would turn into someone with something decent to offer but he really seemed to fall-off.

I'm not gonna discuss his drug use 'cus I'd probably do it emotionally like a bitch.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I say it all the time but there's absolutely nothing wrong with three or four cold ones end of the day. Sometimes I don't have the taste for it so I take a break but otherwise it's always time for a fawkin shandy

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I'm personally all in with abusing it.

But I'm also Canadian, so... Drunk.
I lived in NZ for a while when I was 18/19. Apparently our reputation for being pisstanks precedes us and kiwis fancy themselves big drinkers so I was constantly challenged to drinking contests. I did my part, Abe - not once did one of those soft-voiced cocksuckas drink me under the table.

Did I have to go puke eventually? Sure but that's only because the weed wouldn't show up until fawking midnight and I'd blast a spliff and get the fawkin spins. I was used to smoking joints before, during and after the drinking and never quite got the hang of doing it after a 26.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Isn't the PM of Scotland a blatantly anti-white Muslim who said Scotland is "too white"? Didn't Scotland just pass the most draconian "hate speech" law ever?

Why are you always on here prattling on about Candace Owens and Jordan Peterson? Who are you to criticize anyone progressive liberal little bitch.

I align with no political side, and also, you daft cunt, I moved out of Scotland - specifically Edinburgh - to Poznan a long time ago.

Don't lump me in with what's going on over there.