Christ Peterson

thumbnail.png

Get a hold of yourself.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Why anyone puts any stock into what this cocksucker says is beyond me. Anyone who is incapable of holding back from absolutely blubbering like that on a very regular basis isn't someone you should be taking life advice from. Life has fucked this man in his ass. He hasn't conquered anything. He's actually basically retarded.

Why won't he FUCKING STOP CRYING, ABE!?!

884a3256e18ec452fe31696e4b00defa.gif

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm personally all in with abusing it.

But I'm also Canadian, so... Drunk.

The couple around here in Poznan? Oh yeah, I smell the Gin on them after a Saturday night, almost like clockwork.

Drink scotch like a real man though, ya maple sucker.*

*Not you though, Abe. You're a four star general around here.

I love how he does that bit.

If the common man gets doxxed as an antisemite, he'll be guaranteed to work as a fry cook for life, his innocent family will be harassed by antifa etc. Jordan took millions of dollars directly from Shlomo to knowingly commit evil at the behest of the most powerful people in the world.

But this anon is the "coward."

JP is one of the worst humans of our era. He wrote a fucking book about how important it was to preserve the Native Canadian gene pool but tells white men to avoid caring about race and instead clean their room/penis etc.

The reason he cries so much is because of his benzo addiction. He was literally giving "don't do drugs" speeches while abusing benzo's so badly that he had to fly to Russia for "emergency detox treatment" and was in intensive care for over a month. Heh.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Why anyone puts any stock into what this cocksucker says is beyond me. Anyone who is incapable of holding back from absolutely blubbering like that on a very regular basis isn't someone you should be taking life advice from. Life has fucked this man in his ass and broken him. He hasn't conquered anything. He's actually basically retarded.
And the irony is is that the people who follow Petersen have the nerve to call liberals emotional or really mock any man who ISN’T Petersen who blubbers and cries for whatever reason. But when Petersen starts literally tearing up over Kermit the fucking frog we’re supposed to respect his emotional intellectualism and for being brave to show weakness.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I love how he does that bit.

If the common man gets doxxed as an antisemite, he'll be guaranteed to work as a fry cook for life, his innocent family will be harassed by antifa etc. Jordan took millions of dollars directly from Shlomo to knowingly commit evil at the behest of the most powerful people in the world.

But this anon is the "coward."

JP is one of the worst humans of our era. He wrote a fucking book about how important it was to preserve the Native Canadian gene pool but tells white men to avoid caring about race and instead clean their room/penis etc.

The reason he cries so much is because of his benzo addiction. He was literally giving "don't do drugs" speeches while abusing benzo's so badly that he had to fly to Russia for "emergency detox treatment" and was in intensive care for over a month. Heh.

And faggots like Rogan were literally saying we should forgive Petersen because, seriously, “How could he have known benzos were addictive?” Maybe because thats the one thing he’s actually an expert in considering he’s a clinical psychologist.

Anything to accept that this dude who preaches about how men need to grow up isn’t a weak willed, weepy eyed, quivering lipped faggot himself. Or my other favorite excuse “Yeah man he’s a fraud but he’s helped a lot of young men.” How? By telling them basic shit like “Taking care of yourself improves your mental health.” HOLY SHIT give this guy a fucking medal. Only Jordan Peterstein could come up with such revolutionary ideas. Truly the world is better off with him in it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
One of my ex girlfriends was the dumbest fucking person i’ve ever met. Insanely racist when she was a dirty wetback. Believed in ghosts and demons and that people she didn’t like were legitimately possessed. And of course she had a right wing awakening and literally sobbed that Jordan Petersen saved her life and is one of the most influential thinkers of our time. He is a “philosopher” for only the dumbest fucking people who literally need basic shit explained to them. And you get extra “intellectual” points if you turn your rambles into nonsensical word salads with big clinical jargon and historical allegories, even if your end point is “Always wash your asshole with soap when you shower”

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Why anyone puts any stock into what this cocksucker says is beyond me. Anyone who is incapable of holding back from absolutely blubbering like that on a very regular basis isn't someone you should be taking life advice from. Life has fucked this man in his ass and broken him. He hasn't conquered anything. He's actually basically retarded.

Mhmm mhmm and why do you say that? *glares pensively* What is it about ME exactly that you find so...disagreeable if we can put it that way? So I nearly killed myself by going to Russia to be put in an induced coma because I was addicted to prescription meds. Let me tell you - that was no bloody picnic. The fact that I came through that was a BLOODY MIRACLE and now you say that I'm basically retarded?? Well let me tell...I.....*breaks down in tears*.....all the cruelty in this world just makes me sad is all.

artworks-gyU7v0pBnWyKptPI-6UMFiQ-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
And faggots like Rogan were literally saying we should forgive Petersen because, seriously, “How could he have known benzos were addictive?” Maybe because thats the one thing he’s actually an expert in considering he’s a clinical psychologist.

Anything to accept that this dude who preaches about how men need to grow up isn’t a weak willed, weepy eyed, quivering lipped faggot himself. Or my other favorite excuse “Yeah man he’s a fraud but he’s helped a lot of young men.” How? By telling them basic shit like “Taking care of yourself improves your mental health.” HOLY SHIT give this guy a fucking medal. Only Jordan Peterstein could come up with such revolutionary ideas. Truly the world is better off with him in it.
Cmon, his addiction is as close as he comes to having a redeeming quality. Think about it. He said Dostoievski was one of the most important thinkers of all time, but specifically recommended one book (because all of Dostoievski's other work is decidedly antisemitic). He uttered perhaps the most famous "I can't do it" of all time:

In his early lectures he used to bitch and moan about money constantly. Add it all together. He 100% knows that he chose evil blood money over honor and God. He abused drugs bc he can't live with himself. At least it shows he has...something in there resembling a heart.