• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissy can't get over Ant shutting down Compound

I honestly think Chrissy is too born lazy to even do an onlyfans, it's just too much effort - she literally put zero effort into finding a suitable mate/husband. Keanu's onlyfans is like 'visions from Auschwitz' - it must only appeal to fans of anorexia. Also, Missy must be going through early menopause, a couple times listening to that last clip I thought it was a guy talking.

I'm outta the loop. The initial story was that she and Geno were coming along for the ride. Has he been past over too? Did Gavin really only take the Nanacast and booted everyone else? If so, HAHA HOLEE SHSHIT
They were all set to go until gavy said OK you won't get paid per se. Here's a discount code if you sign up a bunch of new people then he would give them a piece. Geno and chrissy balked and then tried to negotiate which resulted gavin telling them he don't need them.

IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2082.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg

The faces Missy makes when someone disparages her groomer pimp's butt-buddy, Gavin.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
She thought Ant was a true friend, it's sad that shit like that had to happen. But like the Bible says, "You reap what you sow". I think the Bible said it, sounds like a proverb or whatever they call it
She’s a sociopath, she’s incapable of forming real friendships. She thought she had her hooks deep enough into Nana to carry her over.
They were all set to go until gavy said OK you won't get paid per se. Here's a discount code if you sign up a bunch of new people then he would give them a piece. Geno and chrissy balked and then tried to negotiate which resulted gavin telling them he don't need them.
Yes Gavin’s entire model is viewer based. Geno and Gummy clearly didn’t have enough faith in their abilities to get the numbers necessary despite all of their bullshit that people care what they have to say. People who tune into Geno are retarded and the ones who tune into Gummy and the ETHOTS are retarded simps.

I really wanna know what he paid people, fucking running to see if anyone made under 20k, which why they had grift on the side hard
So it's come out that Nana was paying Garrett over 80 thousand a year and I remember hearing Erock was getting over a 100 thousand a year. I also think Redbar mentioned that they were paying that morning show 600 a week split between the 2 hosts. Based on that I'm guessing they each got 200 a show give or take 50 dollars