Chomo Joe VS Port Jefferson Ferry

You know he looks and smells like a bum, has a Sir tranny for a hag girlfriend, kids looks like dirty ugly little crater faces trash who steal, You just know this grifting leech of a manchild starts getting loud "SOSOSOSOSOSO I SERVED FOR THIS COUNTRY SO YOU CAN WORK HERE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY? I am a VET AA 82nd! my little brother is ANTHONYH Q-mia!"
Some poor sap working his tedious job at the ferry has to deal with the obese man-child as he haggles over the non-negotiable fee.

"Sir, children under 12 ride free. Over 12, full fee."

"But the representative I spoke to told me that MINOR CHILDREN ride free! Do you know what "minor child" means? It's a child under eighteen, according to New York law. This is a blatant bait and switch operation, and very misleading! These are clearly "minor children" and I believe you should honor what the reservationist promised me. And she said minor children ride free."

"Sir, children under 12 ride free. Over 12, full fee. Do you want tickets or not?"

"I don't appreciate your obnoxious tone. God, can't anyone do anything right anymore? Whole country's going straight to hell!"

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Some poor sap working his tedious job at the ferry has to deal with the obese man-child as he haggles over the non-negotiable fee.

"Sir, children under 12 ride free. Over 12, full fee."

"But the representative I spoke to told me that MINOR CHILDREN ride free! Do you know what "minor child" means? It's a child under eighteen, according to New York law. This is a blatant bait and switch operation, and very misleading! These are clearly "minor children" and I believe you should honor what the reservationist promised me. And she said minor children ride free."

"Sir, children under 12 ride free. Over 12, full fee. Do you want tickets or not?"

"I don't appreciate your obnoxious tone. God, can't anyone do anything right anymore? Whole country's going straight to hell!"
Somehow blames niggers for this