Chesty Fuller ova here, about a D cup I say.

Here's a little mantra I've heard from my friends who are judges and magistrates in various forms. "When you challenge someone to a fight and they show up and you don't, you can't come in here crying for a restraining order. That makes you a pussy, not a victim."

It's a little wordy but somehow it always sticks with me.
It also helps to bring your evidence to court on the day of the hearing.
Proper prior planning prevents Pat’s poor performance.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
“They’re not printed out?!”

The judge was done with him at that point.

Yep, he seemed amused but at that point he also knew it was time to do some hand holding for this complete dunderhead who could never make it through life without his caretaker, who didn't seem to be present in the courtroom that day.

"Sir, you can't mock the person you claim bullied you. Stop acting like a little infant baby child."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Don’t forget his trans Muslim genderqueer disabled Deaf (capital D, bigots) friends.

I genuinely think Pat counts anyone he ever conversed with online as a friend. He might even apply that label to people whose forum messages he read but never responded to. Pathetic Parasocial Pat: known by few, loved by fewer.
I think you're giving him way too much credit even saying that. The majority of his tall tales are so obviously 100% made up with zero basis in reality. Complete nonsense that has no bearing in reality. He loves to Technicality Tomlinson his way out of negative criticism, but he's very open-ended when it comes to self-aggrandizing lies.

cliveowen

stlaker
I'm now convinced that Pat either tried to enlist and he failed or he did enlist and he washed out quickly.

Edit: Pat would have tried to enlist in 98' There had already been a 5 year slow down in military enrollment and they were closing bases. They didn't really need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for flyover state rubes. And when 9/11 hit, Patrick was too much of a pussy to try and enlist or he basically had a designation wherein he wasn't psychologically fit for service. Imagine Patrick in charge of anything? Patrick is the type of guy where Mai Lai massacres happen.
There is no way he would have been willing to cut his luxurious hair in order to serve.

All this special forces larping is because he has a cousin who is a navy seal or something like that. Someone posted his Facebook awhile ago.