Chad Zumock got jumped by two guys. He blames Cumia. "Dont fuck with Cumia"

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
7087F08B-93EA-45D0-AE48-82DB0D61DBF3.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I don't even know who this is.
I've been mocking Childpound Media for over five years at this point and I still don't have a fucking clue who 90% of the people involved with it are. Every few months what feels like a completely new character pops up but it turns out they've actually been associated with Nana for years, they were just wallowing so deep in obscurity I failed to take notice.

I'm hoping someone did punch this low life. But because he's so shady. He probably fell over drunk. And conjured up this attack story for Super chats.

Chad Smollett
I was thinking the same thing as I watching it. He got roughed up by two guys and there's just a black eye? No scratches, scrapes and bruises anywhere else? Nigga, I've gotten cartoonish black eyes at least three times in ny life from really fucking mundane accidents, you're not fooling anyone.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
It's been confirmed. He got into a barfight. The entire thing was a lie. Or as Chad said it was a huge joke. Everyone was in on it. But they weren't. What a fucking loser. He said it on NLO Podcast
I don’t even buy the bar fight angle. “Oh I went to a bar, but I didn’t drink…uh went for takeout. Some guy said, ‘you suck on Cumia (show),’” and proceeded to punch him.

No way some rando in a bar in Tampa mentions Cumia out of the blue and then decks him.

I think he went to a bar, tripped at some point and then smeared grease on his face thinking it would look like he was in a scuffle.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Can you give a link to this YouTube video please? I have no idea who any of these clowns are or what show this is. Thanks
He was meant to of rang into this Podcast. I only know this guy from the Redbar beatings. Many people, including Cardiff Electric said Chad said it.

I'm waiting for the guy to finish the podcast so I can go through it. Still live as I write this.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
He was meant to of rang into this Podcast. I only know this guy from the Redbar beatings. Many people, including Cardiff Electric said Chad said it.

I'm waiting for the guy to finish the podcast so I can go through it. Still live as I write this.
I hate that you can’t rewind his stuff when he’s live. I would have clipped it had I known Chadley was going to call in.

Melton is as bad as Redbar for running long shows.