Chad Zumock got jumped by two guys. He blames Cumia. "Dont fuck with Cumia"

CruisinColin

"... book: Paris Hiltons' Confessions of an Heiress. That book will make you say James Patterson who?
... musician/band: The Beastie Boys. In my mind, I think I'm the fourth Beastie Boy.
My best feature: My ankles. Nobody in Cleveland has my ankles."

This guy is a cutup!

"My take on Cleveland's single scene: I think Cleveland is the toughest place to meet someone. For some reason or another here, a lot of women have a selfish, righteous attitude. I just like to talk to people and get to know them. Here, I don't know what it is. People need to be more open."

Nice thing to put in your "eligible singles" article, stupid.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Proof that men can hit the wall. From boy band Chad.
30CD268B-1FBB-4720-80F1-7A67ACD17D03.jpeg

To mugshot Chad
AD7020D7-E280-469C-91FD-D26B13B2DCB6.jpeg

Still available ladies.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
"... book: Paris Hiltons' Confessions of an Heiress. That book will make you say James Patterson who?
... musician/band: The Beastie Boys. In my mind, I think I'm the fourth Beastie Boy.
My best feature: My ankles. Nobody in Cleveland has my ankles."

This guy is a cutup!

"My take on Cleveland's single scene: I think Cleveland is the toughest place to meet someone. For some reason or another here, a lot of women have a selfish, righteous attitude. I just like to talk to people and get to know them. Here, I don't know what it is. People need to be more open."

Nice thing to put in your "eligible singles" article, stupid.
He likes to talk to women and get to know them, “What’s your mothers maiden name? last four digits of your social security?”

When you're a grown man who is constantly getting arrested and beat up you need to reevaluate your life. Just so we're clear, this guy is a snitch. That's likely why he got jumped. No one's going around punching people out for Anthony.

"They socked me in the eye and said 'Feed Nana' "
Would be HILARIOUS if NANA was actual psychopath Gangster like El Chapo, child