Cancer sucks. Best wishes to Dawn.

G

according to fred from brooklyn Dawn is in the icu after having an anuerysm or something, fucking a. in memorandum of the hot little moor

[MEDIA=youtube]NUhGhOvV03E:94[/MEDIA]

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Lol Carol’s “Well?” Got my ribs:

1704461285611.png

Moo appears to have exercised some restraint and not made some braying post about it. Good for you, Joseph. It’s time to grow up!

Dawn was always the most likeable Cumia (not saying much I know) so that sucks. At least it's not dementia though - she suddenly wouldn't have any brothers and would be declared dead on social media if that was the case.
According to some getting cancer reduces the risk of ending up like her mother

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The Cumia’s are in their late 60s and have a family history of illness, the brothers live like degenerate niggers.

I don’t want anyone to be ill, sincerely, but it’s life - it’s weird to act shocked by it. Also, why would you go on social media with this? I don’t understand it.

We’re all going to die and most of us will get slow burned terminal illness, younger than we think too - everything you eat and drink is polluted with forever chemicals or straight up made with cancer toxins. We also don’t stay healthy and active as a society.

Sperm rates are also plummeting. We’re walking into a complete dystopian future and as long as you can still consoom your thing then you don’t care and will just sneer at people like me who point it out and feel superior for some reason.

It is what it is.