Can you imagine his tit sweat and labored breathing as he scales the peaks of Wisconsin?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
So the narrative is that he just sits on the couch all day... in reality, he is out enjoying an afternoon walk....but the forum is shitting on him because the surroundings don't contain a mountain??

It smacks of jealousy because he is his own boss and can cut out for fresh air while most of us are working some day job

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
So the narrative is that he just sits on the couch all day... in reality, he is out enjoying an afternoon walk....but the forum is shitting on him because the surroundings don't contain a mountain??

It smacks of jealousy because he is his own boss and can cut out for fresh air while most of us are working some day job
CuntFucker and ichise did it better

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
asdfasd.png

Definite proof Bidens a crackhead. Only a crackhead would think you can find CP doing a search for "12 year olds" on a mainstream website.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
You must be from the area or your autism is on point. That bridge is either Capitol or Locust. When I moved down there my roommate and I went on this trail and a bunch of tweakers offered me a dab. Homeless people sleep under those bridges and there's graffiti/trash everywhere.

There's actually an abandoned bridge near there I tagged with swastikas and "patrick tomlinson is a fag" but it's on the other side of the river
That’s funny if true.

We could Pay the local niglets to tag his fence with 1.7 or something similar

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz

Milwaukee Fire Department dive team responds to Milwaukee's east side for possible body spotted in the river​

🤔
A shame the story is from a few days ago. I was already in "God, I know we haven't talked in awhile but I was hoping..." mode. It would have been great for him to take that photo/caption and then turn around to see 8 brothers staring at him angrily and reaching into their waistbands.

RobertMewler

A shame the story is from a few days ago. I was already in "God, I know we haven't talked in awhile but I was hoping..." mode. It would have been great for him to take that photo/caption and then turn around to see 8 brothers staring at him angrily and reaching into their waistbands.
Pat returned to the scene of the crime to make sure the cinder blocks kept whatever person he murdered underwater. The jig will soon be up for our sizeable serial killer.