Can you imagine his tit sweat and labored breathing as he scales the peaks of Wisconsin?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
"Major City."

Screen-Shot-2022-07-13-at-0-56-32.png

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
Milwaukee is barely a “major city” you can see plenty of this stuff not far out of Pittsburg as an example. He acts like he lives in a real hip trendy city like NYC or LA yet it’s Milwaukee, a place best know for cheap domestic beer in a state known for cheese. Fat rube.
Madison is a far superior town, and yeah a town is as much as you can call these midwestern shitholes

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
The only other bridge this seems that could potentially be photod is to the south of the one I highlighted and that one has black lamp posts that extende from the top of the handrailing going down the length, so I'm almost 100% that is the spot he was at

You must be from the area or your autism is on point. That bridge is either Capitol or Locust. When I moved down there my roommate and I went on this trail and a bunch of tweakers offered me a dab. Homeless people sleep under those bridges and there's graffiti/trash everywhere.

There's actually an abandoned bridge near there I tagged with swastikas and "patrick tomlinson is a fag" but it's on the other side of the river