Can we all agree Patrick's exit strategy is bankruptcy?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
or just ditch the US and move to Costa Rica or some other spanish-speaking shithole. Being an expat falls right into Fatty's obsession with LARPing certain "types" like comedian and author. He can make his twitter all about his "experiences" and act cultured about his new experiences eating donkey meat
I can't wait until the day the news breaks that he's an ex-Pat.

G

Actually that might be where they're getting money from. He was oinking about re-financing it a while back. Real estate is up, maybe even in the hood, so maybe they re-financed and had like 30-40k more in equity so they took out a HELOC and are quickly blowing through it.
It’s possible but I have a hard time believing that shithole could have gained anything close to 30-40k in only 3 years. Tax assessments and realtor estimates seem to suggest otherwise.

I'm not a lawyer and these can be state by state laws in the decisions, but this is my understanding

-You cannot file bankruptcy for a personal judgement from the courts without your personal finances coming available to the other party, to do this you would need at least an LLC and it gets shady (j&j for example)

-There is no LLC such as "Robinson Writers LLC" listed in the available court documents, they all say "Patrick Tomlinson"

-Patrick has already misinterpreted the laws on a comical level every step of the way, so maybe he doesn't understand this and Niki has already used bankruptcy as a get out of jail free card but I believe it was pre bankruptcy laws

*That was 2005 when they overhauled the laws so I could be wrong about when that happened. I don't have her bankruptcy docs available right now

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I dont really know anything about bankruptcy (becauseimnot25anddontcloseoutbarsanymore) but wouldnt they come after Pats belongings? I dont see how he wouldnt be fucked either way
Yes, they can. There's already a lien on his house preventing him from selling it. There might well be similar paperwork on his car and fat guy monkey bike.

I want that gook to do his digging into piggy's finances. What is taking so long?
I imagine there's some "you have 30 days to respond" time limits involved, and they have to wait out the clock on those since Pat's not atalking to them. I think the fact that the debt was incurred in California but the debtor is in Wisconsin probably slows things down, too - they might have to get a court in Wisconsin involved to help enforce it, and I don't know what their lead times are like.

That said, Jerry's doing his job. There's a lien on Pat's house, and maybe other stuff too. We've seen the SFWA - an organisation that's happy to lionise actual paedophiles as "Grandmasters" on its website - spend thousands of dollars trying to hide the fact that Pat's a member (and that they funded him). I'm assuming similar subpoenas went out to his publishers, and the insurance companies he's licenced to sell insurance for, and whatever channel has him as discount Giorgio A. Tsoukalos on their Ancient Aliens knockoff. We just haven't seen anything about those, because no legitimate company has any reason to fight them, which means all of that information should be in Quasi's dusky third-world hands even as we speak.

It must be killing him to not post it immediately.

G

Yes, they can. There's already a lien on his house preventing him from selling it. There might well be similar paperwork on his car and fat guy monkey bike.

I imagine there's some "you have 30 days to respond" time limits involved, and they have to wait out the clock on those since Pat's not atalking to them. I think the fact that the debt was incurred in California but the debtor is in Wisconsin probably slows things down, too - they might have to get a court in Wisconsin involved to help enforce it, and I don't know what their lead times are like.

That said, Jerry's doing his job. There's a lien on Pat's house, and maybe other stuff too. We've seen the SFWA - an organisation that's happy to lionise actual paedophiles as "Grandmasters" on its website - spend thousands of dollars trying to hide the fact that Pat's a member (and that they funded him). I'm assuming similar subpoenas went out to his publishers, and the insurance companies he's licenced to sell insurance for, and whatever channel has him as discount Giorgio A. Tsoukalos on their Ancient Aliens knockoff. We just haven't seen anything about those, because no legitimate company has any reason to fight them, which means all of that information should be in Quasi's dusky third-world hands even as we speak.

It must be killing him to not post it immediately.
There’s no lien on his house, besides the mortgage.

G

I'm not a lawyer and these can be state by state laws in the decisions, but this is my understanding

-You cannot file bankruptcy for a personal judgement from the courts without your personal finances coming available to the other party, to do this you would need at least an LLC and it gets shady (j&j for example)

-There is no LLC such as "Robinson Writers LLC" listed in the available court documents, they all say "Patrick Tomlinson"

-Patrick has already misinterpreted the laws on a comical level every step of the way, so maybe he doesn't understand this and Niki has already used bankruptcy as a get out of jail free card but I believe it was pre bankruptcy laws

*That was 2005 when they overhauled the laws so I could be wrong about when that happened. I don't have her bankruptcy docs available right now
Niki's bankruptcy docs: [URL unfurl="true"]https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:5cf0be2e-1b9d-3dff-b0bd-3b7765d9cb57[/URL]

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There’s no lien on his house, besides the mortgage.

So what's the judgement lien Jezza put on Pat's house?

A judgement lien was filed with number U210111716821 for Patrick Tomlinson on 12/20/2021. This was filed by a collections attorney, Jerry Jen

It's filed but it hasn't gone through the system, like the difference between being charged and convicted.

Technicality jerkstore strikes again, child

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
or just ditch the US and move to Costa Rica or some other spanish-speaking shithole. Being an expat falls right into Fatty's obsession with LARPing certain "types" like comedian and author. He can make his twitter all about his "experiences" and act cultured about his new experiences eating donkey meat
But you need money for that. Will Niki’s mom be bankrolling their new sty in Latin America?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Think about the “gamesmanship” involved with the defamation case moving to California. It utterly destroyed his entire case to the point where the judge told Pats counsel that he wasn’t understanding his own argument.

Now think about the potential for gamesmanship when it comes down to collecting outstanding debts, a matter that’s taken way more seriously by society than defamation. Credit cards, personal loans, mortgages - I’m sure there are countless cases of people trying to use bankruptcy to skirt their obligations. There’s virtually no way Patrick is smarter than some of the people who’ve tried and failed in the past.

Patrick is 0-5 in his court battles, isn’t he?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

Attachments

• E8E006C0-76F9-4869-817D-AD5A2FA8A258.jpeg
    E8E006C0-76F9-4869-817D-AD5A2FA8A258.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 45

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

I think the lien is attached to Pat himself, not the actual house.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Actually that might be where they're getting money from. He was oinking about re-financing it a while back. Real estate is up, maybe even in the hood, so maybe they re-financed and had like 30-40k more in equity so they took out a HELOC and are quickly blowing through it.
Scumbag till the end

But isn't that highly illegal tho, like giving your mother all your money before declaring bankruptcy