can some one give me a run down of the Pat flash light video?

He said it was because the person in the video (that looks like him) has been there hundreds of times so they aren’t phased by a light going off. You couldn’t write a dumber character, it would be too unbelievable to an audience.
Let's not forget the forensic analysis comparing the hand writing on the sign on his door matching the handwriting of the vandal.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
  • a man with a similar build as Pat
  • comfortable enough walking down unfamiliar steps in the dark
  • who carries a flashlight (pen light, as correcTed by Patrick) on him instead of using his phone
  • who chose not to wear a covid mask in May of 2021 to conceal 2/3rds of his face while comitting vandalism
  • who went to the Tomlinson household on a night they were both home instead of waiting for them to be elsewhere
  • who went accross the entire side of the house instead of approaching the target via the dark alleyway
  • who didn't get startled by the light coming on at all
  • with a handwriting remarkably similar to Pat's
  • vandalized the cheapest vehicle while leaving the more expensive Mustang alone
  • (not super definitive because the video cuts off) but it kinda looks like he's going to use his left hand to write. Pat is left-handed
  • For some strange reason Pat has NEVER shared that video on his Twitter for attention, we only have it because he disclosed it privately to a journalist (Josiah)
  • who never bragged, took credit, or posted pictures, we only even know about it because Pat leaked it

and I'm probably forgetting some details that point to a certain porcine suspect

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
To add to this, Pat boasted about this video for months on end, but refused to release it because nobody tells him what to do. He finally sent the video to Josiah and it's obviously him in the video. Same hair, same body type, doesn't even flinch when the backyard light comes on, and knows the exact path to take down to the bikes. He also vandalized his bike with "gay virgin Fatrick" which nobody ever called him.
The actual vandal would have approached from the back alley, pissed and shit on the cars, fucked with both the bike and definitely Susan, keyed the paint, smashed the windows, sugar in the gas tank, none of which would have triggered any security

G

• a man with a similar build as Pat
  • comfortable enough walking down unfamiliar steps in the dark
  • who carries a flashlight (pen light, as correcTed by Patrick) on him instead of using his phone
  • who chose not to wear a covid mask in May of 2021 to conceal 2/3rds of his face while comitting vandalism
  • who went to the Tomlinson household on a night they were both home instead of waiting for them to be elsewhere
  • who went accross the entire side of the house instead of approaching the target via the dark alleyway
  • who didn't get startled by the light coming on at all
  • with a handwriting remarkably similar to Pat's
  • vandalized the cheapest vehicle while leaving the more expensive Mustang alone
  • (not super definitive because the video cuts off) but it kinda looks like he's going to use his left hand to write. Pat is left-handed
  • For some strange reason Pat has NEVER shared that video on his Twitter for attention, we only have it because he disclosed it privately to a journalist (Josiah)
  • who never bragged, took credit, or posted pictures, we only even know about it because Pat leaked it

and I'm probably forgetting some details that point to a certain porcine suspect
Used dry erase marker

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
To add to this, Pat boasted about this video for months on end, but refused to release it because nobody tells him what to do. He finally sent the video to Josiah and it's obviously him in the video. Same hair, same body type, doesn't even flinch when the backyard light comes on, and knows the exact path to take down to the bikes. He also vandalized his bike with "gay virgin Fatrick" which nobody ever called him.
You forgot “same dropped on his head as baby flat spot” which probably explains his mental retardation, child.

As for the OP, it was a Penlight. Sorry you’re so stupid, child.

I wanna know how in that grainy ass footage Pat can tell the difference between say a Mini Mag flashlight and a Penlight. Very sus. It’s almost like it was in his mouth. I want it checked for strains of plaque and gingivitis.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I wanna know how in that grainy ass footage Pat can tell the difference between say a Mini Mag flashlight and a Penlight. Very sus. It’s almost like it was in his mouth. I want it checked for strains of plaque and gingivitis.
For proper testing you'd want samples of every one of his teeth, preferably taken all at once with a hammer.