can some one give me a run down of the Pat flash light video?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Read the thread title as “flesh light” the first three times.

A2B96E3C-762C-4EE3-A2C2-D700FD5F8EA3.jpeg

A man who looks just like Pat on a security tape was walking around his house is said by Pat to be many of the people here yet knew the man on video had a pen light in his mouth. He also said the people here have trespassed on his property “hundreds” of times yet only has one video of a person walking around his property.
all this but you forgot to point out the non-reaction from him when the motion light turns on. anyone trying to not get caught would immediately duck and run for cover or something. that fat man in the video does not even react AT ALL

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
A man who looks just like Pat on a security tape was walking around his house is said by Pat to be many of the people here yet knew the man on video had a pen light in his mouth. He also said the people here have trespassed on his property “hundreds” of times yet only has one video of a person walking around his property.

To add to this, Pat boasted about this video for months on end, but refused to release it because nobody tells him what to do. He finally sent the video to Josiah and it's obviously him in the video. Same hair, same body type, doesn't even flinch when the backyard light comes on, and knows the exact path to take down to the bikes. He also vandalized his bike with "gay virgin Fatrick" which nobody ever called him.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
To add to this, Pat boasted about this video for months on end, but refused to release it because nobody tells him what to do. He finally sent the video to Josiah
See, these little details make it all so much funnier. I’ve seen the video many times but didn’t know he’d had the good sense not to show it to anybody at one point.

To add to this, Pat boasted about this video for months on end, but refused to release it because nobody tells him what to do. He finally sent the video to Josiah and it's obviously him in the video. Same hair, same body type, doesn't even flinch when the backyard light comes on, and knows the exact path to take down to the bikes. He also vandalized his bike with "gay virgin Fatrick" which nobody ever called him.
But the video cuts right before any "vandalism" is done. If I were a betting man, I'd say this isn't footage from the night of the dry eraser marker. I think there's no video from that night at all, and he made this to try and give some "hard evidence" to Josiah.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
all this but you forgot to point out the non-reaction from him when the motion light turns on. anyone trying to not get caught would immediately duck and run for cover or something. that fat man in the video does not even react AT ALL
He said it was because the person in the video (that looks like him) has been there hundreds of times so they aren’t phased by a light going off. You couldn’t write a dumber character, it would be too unbelievable to an audience.