Buzz Aldrin: Shitdick?

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
this isnt a point tho
To look for fossils etc... you really are a dumb wigger, no disrespect. https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/mission/overview/
The Mars 2020 Perseverance Rover will search for signs of ancient microbial life, which will advance NASA's quest to explore the past habitability of Mars. The rover has a drill to collect core samples of Martian rock and soil, then store them in sealed tubes for pickup by a future mission that would ferry them back to Earth for detailed analysis. Perseverance will also test technologies to help pave the way for future human exploration of Mars.
Strapped to the rover's belly for the journey to Mars is a technology demonstration — the Mars Helicopter, Ingenuity, may achieve a "Wright Brothers moment “ by testing the first powered flight on the Red Planet.

Searching for Ancient Life, Gathering Rocks and Soil​

There are several ways that the mission helps pave the way for future human expeditions to Mars and demonstrates technologies that may be used in those endeavors. These include testing a method for producing oxygen from the Martian atmosphere, identifying other resources (such as subsurface water), improving landing techniques, and characterizing weather, dust, and other potential environmental conditions that could affect future astronauts living and working on Mars.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Just catching up on this thread.

I always bring up Wagging the Moondoggie. It's what convinced me that we didn't send men to the moon.

There's no good way to summarize it, but some here asked why they spent all that money and research time, etc. One point that Dave McGowan makes above is that The Vietnam War was going on and it wasn't formally declared so using NASA to funnel money for that effort makes a lot of sense. Whenever bad news would come out of Vietnam, we'd send more men to the moon. All moon landings that were broadcast were done so during prime time TV hours.

Ok, too brainy for you? Fine, just watch this. It's from the Smithsonian:

How did the astronauts frame the image perfectly? Who panned the camera? People will say it was done by remote, ok, so how'd that work? You play videogames on the Internet and if there is just one hiccup it fucks everything up. So you mean to tell me that video sent from the moon and to Houston and a guy with a joystick was able to pan the camera up perfectly in 1972 or whenever this was?

Get the fuck out.

Peak spending on Vietnam was less than the previous 3 wars as a percentage of GDP at 9.5% in 1968, that was a 1/4 of WW2 peak and like around 70% of Korea and WW1 peaks. All told we spent less than 700 billion in constant (2007) dollars. Far less than what we spent in Iraq 2 with far more expensive weapons systems, so what were they using the money for? If anything they used NASA money to fight the cold war in that time and some of that advanced the space program. The numbers really don't lie, Vietnam was costly for such a low tech war (on the books) so where did the hidden money go? It's your theory.

As for using a scientific advancement for propaganda, so what? What better to do with it? Same with the times why not prime time on the first one? The lander landed at 4:17 PM ET and Armstrong walked on the surface at a few minutes before 11PM in NYC. Hardly prime time, were they hoping to captivate the viewers with nearly 7 hours of garbled transmissions like a Boomia rant on NPS? What about the following landings? Apollo 12 landed at 2AM. Hardly primetime.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Haha, not Boomia, but my youngest just came in and showed me his new backpack, what makes you smile, your one eyed cat? How it must hurt while you self medicate and fantasize about the fat girl at the BK (or whatever other fast food swill you eat) window and you going out on a date where despite not knowing how to close the deal you fuck with "great skill and enthusiasm".
Sir, what the fuck are you talking about? Keep that tongue in your fat mouth. This is just like when you go on your innane Biden or Hildy rants on NPS. Of no relevance, rambling, and everyone who’s unfortunate enough to has ears is confused and wishes you would die. Did you take a picture of your kid showing you his backpack to send to Pat? It seems you can’t enjoy your life without reporting every detail to Pat or us. But reminder: We’re the sheltered ones. This boomia fellow is so much more successful than us, just like how Boq is more successful than all of us but spends 24/7 posting here. What a coincidence that the geniuses we host here have nothing better to do than…post here.

chocolatehellhole

what does that have to do with anything
like couldnt that guy have accidentally pulled out all those loose wires?
It's obviously some planned prank video, point out the "loose wires" you speak of. Are you sure they're electrical? Most if not all electrical on a spacecraft would be inside of some sort of conduit or casing just like there aren't loose wires in the cockpit of a 747.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Thomebody said:
I'm not coping, I'm well aware that it's over. My culture didn't begin in Europe. It started in Babylon, went through Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, London and to the new world, it continued while stressed by other cultures like yours, and the subcontinent's and the far east, but it endured and is the place all people want to be it seems. It can not survive if the newcomers consider it white to be western and alter the culture.

Why did you come to the west? To replace westerners or escape something? You can't control destruction, destruction is random. Either the immigrant's themselves recognize what makes them want to come here or they remake the place to what they left. Their choice determines what becomes of our worldly enlightenment. It's here or nowhere, which is better?
then in the very next post said:
Haha, not Boomia

@johnnynoname , would you mind doing the honors?

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Sir, what the fuck are you talking about? Keep that tongue in your fat mouth. This is just like when you go on your innane Biden or Hildy rants on NPS. Of no relevance, rambling, and everyone who’s unfortunate enough to has ears is confused and wishes you would die. Did you take a picture of your kid showing you his backpack to send to Pat? It seems you can’t enjoy your life without reporting every detail to Pat or us. But reminder: We’re the sheltered ones. This boomia fellow is so much more successful than us, just like how Boq is more successful than all of us but spends 24/7 posting here. What a coincidence that the geniuses we host here have nothing better to do than…post here.
How often do I post? I also don't work and have loads of time, I also travel a lot, like that Boomia guy and Dan. "unfortunate enough to has ears". That's not even a typo you illiterate fool. I just pointed out a random moment as it happened, something a sad lonely Pat clone like you will never have. Go on an Elliot Rodgers spree, loser.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
It's obviously some planned prank video, point out the "loose wires" you speak of. Are you sure they're electrical? Most if not all electrical on a spacecraft would be inside of some sort of conduit or casing just like there aren't loose wires in the cockpit of a 747.

nigger

look at the loose wires in the video you are watching

if they are wiping their ass with tax payer money to send a gorilla suit into space

then wtf are we even doing

chocolatehellhole

nigger

look at the loose wires in the video you are watching
wigger

I'm watching a video about NATO rearmament and expansion in total disregard from the deals made by HW, Gorbachev and James Baker in order to get Russia to remove its military bases and 500k troops from East Germany in the reunification summits..

Don't know what you're talking about. Stop contacting this user, continuing to do so constitutes felony faggotry.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Peak spending on Vietnam was less than the previous 3 wars as a percentage of GDP at 9.5% in 1968, that was a 1/4 of WW2 peak and like around 70% of Korea and WW1 peaks. All told we spent less than 700 billion in constant (2007) dollars. Far less than what we spent in Iraq 2 with far more expensive weapons systems, so what were they using the money for? If anything they used NASA money to fight the cold war in that time and some of that advanced the space program. The numbers really don't lie, Vietnam was costly for such a low tech war (on the books) so where did the hidden money go? It's your theory.

As for using a scientific advancement for propaganda, so what? What better to do with it? Same with the times why not prime time on the first one? The lander landed at 4:17 PM ET and Armstrong walked on the surface at a few minutes before 11PM in NYC. Hardly prime time, were they hoping to captivate the viewers with nearly 7 hours of garbled transmissions like a Boomia rant on NPS? What about the following landings? Apollo 12 landed at 2AM. Hardly primetime.
I think these are fair points.

Please address the video of the lunar liftoff.