Buzz Aldrin: Shitdick?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
No way this guy would be part of a hoax. It's not like he's part of a group known for secrecy and deception or anything.
27491120.jpg

R.jpeg

R (1).jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
How do ya figger?

I will quote Neil DeNIGGER Tyson, who I hate, but made a great point:

We brought Nazi war criminals over to the US to build rocket ships for us. They successfully built one that can launch itself out of orbit. We spent countless years gathering materials not only to build the ships but power them. Countless years doing the calculations for how much fuel is needed and the trajectory necessary to both land on the moon but to also come back to Earth. They hired the original moon walkers on this mission, put them in a ship, and the ship was sent into orbit…

And then they said, “alright. Now film the moon landing on a green screen.”

Theres always layers to a conspiracy. You can’t just say “we didn’t go to the moon” because it requires you to debunk 50 other things for that conclusion. Did we ever go to the moon / space after the initial trip? How do we explain satellites? How do we explain space missions from countries other than the US? How do you explain the constant funding of money and gathering of materials? What about the rocket ships and all the people who worked on them? Did we actually send the moonwalkers into space? If we didn’t, where did the ship we saw launch off go? How did it come back down to orbit in the exact time it would have taken to do the actual mission? How is the flag up there if we never went? Saying “We didn’t go to the moon” is not the simple conclusion it seems to be. I also chalk it up to bias. I always think about what thing we’ve done recently that 40 years in the future people will claim never happened even though….we all saw it happen

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Buzz Aldrin is not going around casually 'confessing' he never went to the moon. Fucking retards.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Funny how literally only freemasons and pedophiles are able to land on the moon. And of course erase all of the tapes because who would possibly want to archive those. The Apollo 11 press conference is one of the all time most classic douche chilling displays of liars ever recorded. Impossible to sit through in one go without cringing.

The astronauts themselves look their entire families were just raped and burned alive in front of them they are so terrorized and nervous. Yet they were just supposedly coming back from being on the moon. Total idiots.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you

We brought Nazi war criminals over to the US to build rocket ships for us. They successfully built one that can launch itself out of orbit. We spent countless years gathering materials not only to build the ships but power them. Countless years doing the calculations for how much fuel is needed and the trajectory necessary to both land on the moon but to also come back to Earth. They hired the original moon walkers on this mission, put them in a ship, and the ship was sent into orbit…

Theres always layers to a conspiracy. You can’t just say “we didn’t go to the moon” because it requires you to debunk 50 other things for that conclusion. Did we ever go to the moon / space after the initial trip? How do we explain satellites? How do we explain space missions from countries other than the US? How do you explain the constant funding of money and gathering of materials? What about the rocket ships and all the people who worked on them? Did we actually send the moonwalkers into space? If we didn’t, where did the ship we saw launch off go? How did it come back down to orbit in the exact time it would have taken to do the actual mission? How is the flag up there if we never went? Saying “We didn’t go to the moon” is not the simple conclusion it seems to be. I also chalk it up to bias. I always think about what thing we’ve done recently that 40 years in the future people will claim never happened even though….we all saw it happen

The only logical way to deny the Moon landing, therefore, is to accept a Flat Earth.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

I know the film just came out, but according to Professor Carroll Quigley, Oppenheimer wasn't even a scientific mind, but more of a culture critic; apparently, only like five people (names unknown) actually know how atom bombs work, and everyone else is kept in the dark. So here you have THE BOMB GUY virtually being some douchebag actor and his sulky "I have become muh death" horseshit is potentially all theatrics for the purposes of a psyop.

That's what I think about the 50s/60s space programs :image_9253_m: you have both Russia and the US taking their share of Nazi rocket scientists, they say "actually we were just faking the whole thing lol" so both Russia and America look at each other with poker faces saying "yeah we're totes going into space", "yup just going to the ol' moony now lmao" etc.

I mean, think about what's paid into tax; they'll do anything to justify it to keep it rolling in. Muh space, muh niggers, muh Ukraine, whatever.

The only logical way to deny the Moon landing, therefore, is to accept a Flat Earth.
I think the Earth is my dick and everyone's living and sucking on it.