Buzz Aldrin: Shitdick?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Me knowing that the moon landings were fake

Pete healing waters.JPG

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Next you're going to tell me that the 60s sci-fi sparkle effect is "chromatic abberation".
So, I looked into this. It's not optical chromatic aberration, but caused by the type of camera used. It captured red, green and blue color sequentially causing fast moving objects to have this extreme 'chromatic aberration'.

Wiki:
The system was composed of the color television camera (CTV) and the television control unit (TCU). These were connected to the lunar communications relay unit (LCRU) when mounted on the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV). Like the Westinghouse color camera, it used the field-sequential color system, and used the same ground-station signal processing and color decoding techniques to produce a broadcast NTSC color video signal.

NASA: Apollo Television:

Westinghouse engineers had already decided in 1968 that NASA would need a color TV camera for space missions, and had begun work to build one. An NTSC color TV camera was clearly impractical; as such devices were big and far too unreliable in harsh environments. However, a color-wheel camera, first developed by CBS in 1940, was not much more complicated than a black and white camera, and could be easily built as a small hand-held unit. The main problem was that the color-wheel camera, with its sequential red-green-blue images, was not compatible with the NTSC system, which broadcast all three colors at once. Westing- house engineers got around the obstacle by recommending that a conversion device be installed in the Houston Mission Control Center that would store the camera's sequential images on mag- netic media, and then convert these into a standard NTSC color broadcast signal.

---There were arti- facts created whenever the field-sequential color cameras were used to cover fast moving targets. This resulted in things that were in motion appear in short bursts of red, green or blue colors. For instance, the lift-off of the Apollo 17 Lunar Module ascent stage was covered perfectively by Ed Fendell programming the remote tilt of the Rover color camera. When the engine ignited it blew "confetti" colored stuff in all directions!

According to the same article the stuff blowing around was insulation:

Finally, as the last EVA was about to end, the astronauts parked the Rover where the GCTA could observe the LM during the departure from the surface of the Moon. Then, while the television camera watched, Falcon's ascent stage shot up from the surface in a shower of fragments of insulation, visible for only a sec- ond or two.

You can clearly see the rainbow effect caused by the camera system here, for example:

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
So, I looked into this. It's not optical chromatic aberration, but caused by the type of camera used. It captured red, green and blue color sequentially causing fast moving objects to have this extreme 'chromatic aberration'.

Wiki:
The system was composed of the color television camera (CTV) and the television control unit (TCU). These were connected to the lunar communications relay unit (LCRU) when mounted on the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV). Like the Westinghouse color camera, it used the field-sequential color system, and used the same ground-station signal processing and color decoding techniques to produce a broadcast NTSC color video signal.

NASA: Apollo Television:

Westinghouse engineers had already decided in 1968 that NASA would need a color TV camera for space missions, and had begun work to build one. An NTSC color TV camera was clearly impractical; as such devices were big and far too unreliable in harsh environments. However, a color-wheel camera, first developed by CBS in 1940, was not much more complicated than a black and white camera, and could be easily built as a small hand-held unit. The main problem was that the color-wheel camera, with its sequential red-green-blue images, was not compatible with the NTSC system, which broadcast all three colors at once. Westing- house engineers got around the obstacle by recommending that a conversion device be installed in the Houston Mission Control Center that would store the camera's sequential images on mag- netic media, and then convert these into a standard NTSC color broadcast signal.

---There were arti- facts created whenever the field-sequential color cameras were used to cover fast moving targets. This resulted in things that were in motion appear in short bursts of red, green or blue colors. For instance, the lift-off of the Apollo 17 Lunar Module ascent stage was covered perfectively by Ed Fendell programming the remote tilt of the Rover color camera. When the engine ignited it blew "confetti" colored stuff in all directions!

According to the same article the stuff blowing around was insulation:

Finally, as the last EVA was about to end, the astronauts parked the Rover where the GCTA could observe the LM during the departure from the surface of the Moon. Then, while the television camera watched, Falcon's ascent stage shot up from the surface in a shower of fragments of insulation, visible for only a sec- ond or two.

You can clearly see the rainbow effect caused by the camera system here, for example:

Great research here. This explanation is very plausible.

But I do want to know then what those sparkles moving were. If the camera did chromatic abrasion due to fast moving things, what were they, and why didn’t they hit the camera? Isn’t it weird that insulation is just flying off the vehicle? Sounds like a big problem.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Great research here. This explanation is very plausible.

But I do want to know then what those sparkles moving were. If the camera did chromatic abrasion due to fast moving things, what were they, and why didn’t they hit the camera? Isn’t it weird that insulation is just flying off the vehicle? Sounds like a big problem.
The liftoff from moon was consider absolutely mission critical (duh). It had to work on first try, since if it didn't, there was very little the astronauts could do to fix anything. For example, to save weight, they actually tossed their main life support backpacks overboard before launching.

Tossed backpack, Apollo 17 Mission.

eTJyusP.jpg

This is the descent stage, the part that the ascent stage launches off from and was left on the moon:

FaASxW1.jpg

There's all kind of foil, foam and shit to shield and insulate it.

Here's one on the moon (Apollo 17):
KIW3aJD.jpg

Still, under the skin shit was complicated (LEM):

LEXzYFa.jpg

But to keep the mission critical stuff as simple as possible, they used a rocket design that used hypergolic fuel. That's when you mix two chemicals together and get spontaneous ignition. Thus, no need for ignition system. They used explosive valves to arm the engine, explosive bolts to separate the ascent stage from the descent stage, then more explosives to blow & shear the wire bundles and other shit connecting the stages. This was considered the simplest and thus most fail proof setup.

NASA/Grumman: Lunar Module Quick Reference Data

EXPLOSIVE DEVICES The explosive devices are electro chemical devices, which are operated by the astronauts to perform the following functions:

Propellant tank pressurization, so that the ascent engine, descent engine, and Reaction Control Subsystem can be operated

Ascent and descent stage separation to allow the ascent stage to take off from the lunar surface, or for a mission abort

Descent propellant tank venting after landing

Landing gear deployment

STAGE SEPARATION The ascent and descent stages are separated immediately before lunar lift-off or in the event of mission abort. The Commander sets control switches to initiate a controlled sequence of stage separation. First, all signal and electrical power between the two stages is terminated by explosive circuit interrupters. Next, explosive nuts and bolts joining the stages are ignited. Finally, an explosive guillotine (cable cutter assembly) automatically severs all wires, cables, and water lines connected between the stages. Stage separation completed, operation of its engine can propel the ascent stage into lunar orbit for rendezvous with the CM.

So, it wasn't just the rocket engine but bunch of small explosives going off at once.

I guess technically some debris could have hit the camera, but obviously didn't. Many internet sources seem to say the Apollo 17 rover was parked 145 meters (475 feet) from the lunar module. However this NASA paper estimates 158 meters.

G

fossils are also fake

you really are dumb af

look at the fossil wars
I'm sorry, but I have to ask. How are fossils fake? I have no idea what the fossil wars are. I've literally found fossils on my own in nature. I found a very clear fish that my cunt 4th grade teacher stole from me. I'm being open-minded here and totally willing to hear what you have to say.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I'm sorry, but I have to ask. How are fossils fake? I have no idea what the fossil wars are. I've literally found fossils on my own in nature. I found a very clear fish that my cunt 4th grade teacher stole from me. I'm being open-minded here and totally willing to hear what you have to say.

fossils arent “fake”, i meant to say the attribution of dinosaurs to giant bones found in the 1800’s is fake and fueled by “the fossil wars”

just google fossil wars, its not even a conspiracy

also look up “your favorite dinasours arent real”

basically people in science say dinos are real, just not all of them

i personally think they are all fake