• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bumping into celebrities

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I met the skinnier fag at a Matchbox 20 concert while waiting in line for drinks.

43BBBCE0-4F48-4DA5-A896-FE436F3D1471.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
My two favorite times was when Gregory Hines walked over to me and a couple of friends in a Tower Records and asked my friend where a certain section was. He thought my friend was an employee. Luckily, we knew the answer and could direct him. He was nice enough to shake our hands. Sweet, tiny fellow.

Another time I was with a group of friends and I noticed a man and woman walking in our direction. I only took notice because she had an amazing halo of red hair. The sun was shining right through it so it was pretty astonishing. It was Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Right as they were passing Tom said, "Boy, do I have to pee!" Funny how he didn't care we could overhear him or else maybe it was a joke he played on us.

Monk

Forum Clout
Steve Kerr came to my house in the summer of '97. The father of my best friend growing up was one of the assistant basketball coaches at Palisades High School when Kerr went there. Got to go with my friend and his mom to pick Steve up at the airport then we went to my house and he signed my backboard and a ton of other stuff. He was a really nice guy and I'll never stop bragging about it, especially now that he's a lock for the HoF as a coach.

Last edited:

Monk

Forum Clout
Summer '06 at Navy Pier in Chicago, my dad and I went on a boat tour and as we were getting off our boat I see Norm from Cheers sitting on one of the boats about to leave. Didn't seem like anyone recognized him and I pointed him out to my dad who immediately yells, "Hey Norm, how's it going?!" at him. Somewhere at my parents' house is an undeveloped disposable camera with a picture I took of Norm from Cheers looking pissed at my dad for blowing up his spot.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I was walking up Madison Ave past the 60s going north once and I walked past a parked white SUV playing some kind of tropical jazz or some shit. As I walk by, I look into the driver's seat and lock eyes with Tracy Morgan. I give him a thumbs up and a big smile and he laughs and returns the thumbs up. Very wholesome interaction

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I bumped into Jim Norton at a grocery store in New York once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I've met a bunch of celebrities through my job.

I once let a door slam in Billy Joel's face cuz I didn't know who he was. No one told me Billy Joel was a little, bald, 4 foot tall dwarf.

I rolled a joint for two of the 30 Seconds from Mars faggots cuz they didn't know how to. After I got done rolling it, I lit it up and burned the fucking thing for a few minutes while I mother fucked them about being faggots, then gave them their half smoked joint and dipped.

Once I had to share a car with the Darkness's manager after an event. I spent the whole time telling him about how I don't respect gimmick, joke bands.

At another event, I was hanging out with this reggae band, Pepper, and I kept telling them how much I hate pop punk bands, followed by "no offense"

I engineered a session with a reggae producer who was hot at the time - Michael (((Goldwasser))). He got all fucked up on pills and I kept asking him if he was going to do any actual work or just keep nodding off on the couch. That mother fucker made the studio bring in a real Hammond B3 organ and barely used it.

I worked with Aaron Carter on a single and I kept bringing up how famous his brother was. I told him that it must be cool being related to a celebrity.

I was in a local bar/seafood place earlier this year and watched this dumb rube walk up to Dog the Bounty Hunter while he was at a table, mid-meal, and ask for a selfie. One of Dog's hoes was a real bitch about it, but Dog shut her right-the-fuck-up, then made her take the guys phone and snap a couple of pics of the two of them together. I bought a round of drinks for his table after that and he came over and thanked me, shook my hand, etc.

I tried to work with HR from Bad Brains on a project, but he is legit schizophrenic crazy. We accomplished nothing and I never heard from him again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
Met Tom green after a midnight showing of Freddy got fingered he hosted. Nice guy, stayed until everyone who wanted could meet him and take pictures. As I was leaving he was walking the other way and all the patio drunks from the bar two doors down noticed him and he went over. David Alan Greer is taller and fatter than you think but was polite. Met Barry McGuire (the eve of destruction guy). He was friendly and I remember he was the first guy I'd seen eat a sandwich with no bread. I think he said he was going low carb