Brother Moo is past due on his bills. The AntH train is nearing its final station.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
892EB188-1C51-4089-99EE-E62C592341A9.jpeg

JebJoh

Last Monday he was posting pictures of the top shelf booze he was buying. You know the sweaty buffoon has the AC blasting 24/7, plus that basement room full of music equipment, then he wonders why his electric bill is so high. Joe is truly a dullard's dullard.
$350 per month is pretty bad for a townhouse. I pay between 100 and 150 in an old 6 bedroom house. He must leave his ac and amps on all day. Fox News blaring on every tv in the house, probably leaves his windows open so his neighbors can enjoy his playing

$350 per month is pretty bad for a townhouse. I pay between 100 and 150 in an old 6 bedroom house. He must leave his ac and amps on all day. Fox News blaring on every tv in the house, probably leaves his windows open so his neighbors can enjoy his playing
You know Fatso has the thermostat on 62 because he "needs it" cold, and his sea hag sits there in a sweater, shivering, and constantly goes outside to smoke and thaw.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Fuckin' deadbeat. Skip the Monday bottles of Patron and work for those red Gatorades and hoagies, Joseph. I thought those nine months in the service taught you to live life like a MILITARY OPERATION.

Mind your business, those are lifestyle choices
I agree. After being a famous radio shock-jock's brother for all those years, Joe developed a taste for the high life. He can't be expected to suddenly stop drinking Black Rifle and blowing $25 at the convenience store just like that. He'll need to ease into his new, more frugal lifestyle slowly, as a sudden shock could be dangerous for a man his age and his weight, although in his defense, being 6-1 does help him big time.