• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Brother Moo is past due on his bills. The AntH train is nearing its final station.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
892EB188-1C51-4089-99EE-E62C592341A9.jpeg

JebJoh

Last Monday he was posting pictures of the top shelf booze he was buying. You know the sweaty buffoon has the AC blasting 24/7, plus that basement room full of music equipment, then he wonders why his electric bill is so high. Joe is truly a dullard's dullard.
$350 per month is pretty bad for a townhouse. I pay between 100 and 150 in an old 6 bedroom house. He must leave his ac and amps on all day. Fox News blaring on every tv in the house, probably leaves his windows open so his neighbors can enjoy his playing

$350 per month is pretty bad for a townhouse. I pay between 100 and 150 in an old 6 bedroom house. He must leave his ac and amps on all day. Fox News blaring on every tv in the house, probably leaves his windows open so his neighbors can enjoy his playing
You know Fatso has the thermostat on 62 because he "needs it" cold, and his sea hag sits there in a sweater, shivering, and constantly goes outside to smoke and thaw.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Fuckin' deadbeat. Skip the Monday bottles of Patron and work for those red Gatorades and hoagies, Joseph. I thought those nine months in the service taught you to live life like a MILITARY OPERATION.

Mind your business, those are lifestyle choices
I agree. After being a famous radio shock-jock's brother for all those years, Joe developed a taste for the high life. He can't be expected to suddenly stop drinking Black Rifle and blowing $25 at the convenience store just like that. He'll need to ease into his new, more frugal lifestyle slowly, as a sudden shock could be dangerous for a man his age and his weight, although in his defense, being 6-1 does help him big time.