Brother Joe faces a day of reckoning. He refuses to repent.

Nana's stent

plastic bag con.jpg
joe brain of a 7th grader who thinks he's really cool were so jealous of a leach now go play some reo speedwagon songs at the taco hut and beg for change fucking wop

Wa4892

Lol they're all cramped and living on top of each other at Compound East™. Someone must be relegated to the couch as Joe only lives in a small hovel.

Guarantee Joe is already ranting about "the Redditors" to Anth.
Here's something I have wondered for years, but still don't understand. Joe went nuts and was obsessed about things said about him on Reddit. But the things said here about him are far worse, more crude and more offensive than anything we ever said on Reddit. What was so great about Reddit that made Joe react?

This place would seem to be proof he generally does not care what is said about him. But you say the same thing on Reddit and he loses his shit. Any theories? I am legitimately intrigued by this thought process.

Jizz

Amen to that, brotherman. How does your physique compare to Josh’s? Remember to always Ruiz responsibly.
i was over 4 bills at my heaviest but i'm only like 260 now so I can't even compare to josh.

he was a huge inspiration to me and helped me with gaining the confidence to talk to chicks. josh was a ladies man and always had a new chick on his arm, but he never bragged about it!

hater.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 160890joe brain of a 7th grader who thinks he's really cool were so jealous of a leach now go play some reo speedwagon songs at the taco hut and beg for change fucking wop
Texter: your brother is a fucking pedo ghoul and you are ln enabling leech. Both of you are horrible human beings

Joe: my life is better than yours.

No shit Joe you smooth brained manatee of a human being. When you have no shame you won't feel bad about your family being garbage, which was the point you missed, equating having toys to life being great. Your life isn't great though. You live with an incontinent mummy who pisses all over when you fuck her in a town that's basically Mastic North. He doesn't even own handle, he busks. Everyone who encounters you feels second hand embarrassment when they witness your retarded dress sense and suffer douche hypothermia when they are exposed to you strumming a guitar while acting like an effected butt plug when they just want you to shut up so they can enjoy their mozzarella sticks