Brother Joe faces a day of reckoning. He refuses to repent.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Lol Fonner wasnt even a bad guy. He is such a dick about his death hahahha.
Wasn't Fonner the one who had the hour long phone calls with Joe and then came back to the sub and talked about him not being such a bad guy and giving him a break? This fucking moo cow is such an ungrateful faggot, I can't wait for Nana's heart to explode and the ensuing fight between Joe and Missy Muscles over the inheritance.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
img_1584-jpeg.160657
View attachment 160658View attachment 160659
Reading Joe texts in 2023.

It's like slipping into a warm bath.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?

OK so I listened to the first part it about 50 times now and the only possible translations to non-garbage-human I can muster is:

a.
he knows someone with the ability to identify the owner of the number via another advanced boomer voice identification technology not yet known in the wider scientific community

OR

b.
he merely misspoke and was pointing out the fact he heard the owner's voicemail greeting, thus now being able to identify the voice again should in the future, enabling blockings to ensue swiftly and decisively before he continues to engage. you know, like he has been reliably doing for like 10 years now, the absolute reactionary impulsive moron that he is.

AND

c. He's definitely a retarded low-test fat cow with bitch tits and, contrary to his obviously insecure projections, cannot get enough of our attention!

What a ponderous oaf.