British Stand-Up Hate Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Canadian stand up is particularly bad as well. It's the horrible accents. My dad always assured me that this dickhead is funny with his disgusting Nova Scotia accent:

And then there's this fat, sweaty pig. She's on any shitty Canadian version of an American game show (where the grand prize is like $500) or anything with a panel. I've never heard her say anything funny and I fucking hate looking at her.

There's so many more awful Canadian comedians with awful Canadian voices.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Canadian stand up is particularly bad as well. It's the horrible accents. My dad always assured me that this dickhead is funny with his disgusting Nova Scotia accent:

And then there's this fat, sweaty pig. She's on any shitty Canadian version of an American game show (where the grand prize is like $500) or anything with a panel. I've never heard her say anything funny and I fucking hate looking at her.

There's so many more awful Canadian comedians with awful Canadian voices.

The only Canadian comedians worth a damn:
the-terrance-and-phillip-show-1280w.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I knew James Acaster would be on here. Probably the most insufferable unfunny faggot there is.

Sean Lock genuinely was the last funny British comedian.

James Acaster is so fucking awful. Everyone was raving about his special Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999 and it was fucking awful. It's 2 hours long and the first ten minutes is him ranting about how you shouldn't make jokes about trannies.

It's so sad what's become of panel shows too. The Amstell years of NMTB is some of the funniest shit ever, mean comedy like that would never get made today. And all the panelists used to be funny before they added in the diversity quota.

I have seen the every episode of the Amstell years so many times by now that I can basically quote them by heart.

I used to love NMTB when Amstell was host. He really ripped those insecure faggots a new one, apparently Phil Jupitus & Noel Fielding didn't like him because of how mean he was to the guests and complained about it behind the scenes, which is funny considering he brought the show from the brink of death to being one of the most watched shows at the time.

EDIT: Oh, Bill Bailey was a fag about it too.

G

I was surprised one day to find out that Tucker (Lee Evans) from There's Something About Mary is apparently a huge stand-up comedian in England. Blew my fucking mind as he hasn't done much in the US for a long time.

View attachment 143998
[MEDIA=youtube]xp0c9ntwCH8[/MEDIA]
Yeah, I never found him funny, but was clearly in a minority. He was huge when I was a kid

I was surprised one day to find out that Tucker (Lee Evans) from There's Something About Mary is apparently a huge stand-up comedian in England. Blew my fucking mind as he hasn't done much in the US for a long time.

View attachment 143998

And he retired maybe a decade ago now after his manager died and he had enough money and realised life is too short to go on stage and make strangers laugh until you die. Good for him. He likely couldn't be that bothered to try and crack the US. Plenty of huge UK acts don't bother. Jimmy Carr tours the world but he's really a rarity. A few lower/mid tier comics like that Gina Yashree and total nobodies go to the US but likewise few US comics really come over here. Reginald D.Hunter and Rich Hall were always on TV a decade or so back but unknown in the US.

It surprised me when Louie ck sold out the O2 as other than Doug Stanhope working with Charlie Brooker most US comics don't really get a foothold

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Was more a comment towards their prior naval supremacy, really.

Gone by that point. England's dominance came about in the late Renaissance through the Victorian Era from spreading to every third world monkey-populated shithole they could. Their glorious world conquest came from shooting niggers with spears and wicker shields using trapdoor rifles. When it came to fighting any other white man, they struggled immensely. Fucking vikings gave them problems ffs.
They "won" WWII the same way they "won" against Napoleon, after being absolutely devastated. They likely would have had a lot bigger of a dick to swing around Europe today if they just let Hitler kill slavs and jews. Win-win. Zog history tries to convey Hitler was endeavoring for world domination, but he saw western Euros as his equals, hence why he never perused routs after big victories like Dunkirk.

I used to think America was a horrendous liberal shithole (okay, sort of is, but I think at least the majority of the citizenry is pretty reasonable besides sucking Israeli cock) but the UK is absolutely dystopian now. I wish I could find this stat about how Br*ts were 1000 times more likely than the second leading country to snitch on each other during covid for breaking quarantine. The eagerness of places like Scotland and Ireland (which is the UK, don't let them lie to you) to annihilate freedom of speech is enough to incite riots in any mildly less cucked country. Tele loisince, knoif surrender bins, """Asian""" grooming gangs, they're spiritually broken.

Sean Lock genuinely was the last funny British comedian
Yes.

And to make things worse his Wikipedia page compares his stand-up to a Samuel Beckett play. I looked up the citation and of course it's a Guardian article advertising one of his tours. Now what kind of unfunny cunt would think it would be helpful comparing a stand-up comedian to a weird playwright from the 50s/60s? That's some of the worst kind of advertisement imaginable, particularly for comedy. That's like comparing Louis CK to a Bertol Brecht -- No one's gonna give a shit.

Just because there's a person on stage doing a routine doesn't mean it's the same as a play or some high-brow monologue you fucking retards.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I fucking ought to boot your balls out your mouth for putting Billy Connolly with thosw fucking hack cunts. I’d watch him anyday over George “ aren’t women better than us men and should run every thing cause we’re scum” Carlin.
The problem is America got Billy Connected after he married a cunt who tried to fix him and made him unfunny.

I have to defend Billy, too. He's one of our own, judge the highlights. The man has been losing his marbles for a decade.

I'm sure Craig Ferguson gets hate for his standup too, but for being a fellow Scot and having the best late night show I've ever seen, lifetime pass as well.

We can all agree on one thing though:

FUCK JAMES CORDEN