British Stand-Up Hate Thread

I know. Most of stand-up comedy is utter shit but it's particularly bad in Britain. Most comics there are smug, virtue-signaling fags whose idea of joke is either mocking religion (which stopped being in-style in the US around 2010 but for whatever reason still persists everywhere else in the Anglosphere) or hating America (understandable but it's a cliche at this fucking point).

The only decent one was Sean Locke but he's dead now. Here's some of the most famous/worst offenders:
th-2891926014.jpg
th-1030187190.jpg
th-3731862698.jpg

Attachments

• th-1397782720.jpg
    th-1397782720.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
  • th-578599206.jpg
    th-578599206.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • th-1182802534.jpg
    th-1182802534.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
  • th-2069313514.jpg
    th-2069313514.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
It's amazing how Jimmy Carr went from being one of the funnier British stand up acts in the early 2000s, to being complete and utter shite.

I reckon it started when he began that stupid as fuck laugh on 8 Out Of 10 Cats.

This prick also thinks Denis Leary didn't rip off Bill Hicks' act.

I saw this clip the other day of John Travolta's interview on the Jonathan Ross show back in 2007. Edgeload Atheist Ricky Gervais was on the show too. Not only did Ricky Gervais sit through John Travolta's explanation of the popular Scientology practice that is the silent birth (AND SAID NOTHING), fatboy also did his Office dance when put on the spot by Jonathan Ross, further cementing his legacy as nothing more than a professional clown.

How am I supposed to think he's the guy that stands against the "holy than thou" virtues of Hollywood when he gets mogged by a closet faggot wearing a bad wig on British telly? What a cunt!

Last edited:
Bill Hicks specifically used to tour in Britain because his anti-American and anti-White jokes were easy laughs.
Yup, and his influence is particularly strong there with most stand-ups who now confuse acting like their better than the audience, yelling, and giving overt political commentary 'in lieu of actual comedy' (a norm reference) with telling jokes. Nice fallen empire, stupids.

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Convert to just British hate thread.

Almost every aspect of globohomo is traced back to ingurland in one way or another. Busybody smarmy faggots. Buck broken and assfucked into civilization only because of Rome, they project their self hatred onto white people as a whole and are more than happy to drag all of Europe and America down with them. Churchill was perfectly fine destroying what remained of the British Empire and cucking out to the USA just to stop Hitler from relocating jews... and that fat alchy is still worshipped there today. They pleaded with each other to let go of all their colonies, just for those places to revert to chaotic shitholes as soon as they left. They're the first to advocate for the abolition of slavery... once their country was industrialized enough not to need them and everyone else would be at a competitive disadvantage without them... also after a worldwide colonization blitz btw. They'd sink any European ships carrying slaves... white people fighting and killing white people for the sake of niggers being sold by niggers. England's existence makes France look like heroes.

It's reflected in their comedy too. They couldn't get enough of pissing on the church, or "corny" white neighborhoods, or Margret Thatcher until they became a rape caliphate and you have queers like John Cleese and Ricky Gervaid scratching their heads asking "why does everything suck now?"

Now their economy's survival is dependant on the nonstop increase of immigration and their military gets more and more dismantled by the day. Burn in hell, faggots.

1692489938825.png

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Convert to just British hate thread.

Almost every aspect of globohomo is traced back to ingurland in one way or another. Busybody smarmy faggots. Buck broken and assfucked into civilization only because of Rome, they project their self hatred onto white people as a whole and are more than happy to drag all of Europe and America down with them. Churchill was perfectly fine destroying what remained of the British Empire and cucking out to the USA just to stop Hitler from relocating jews... and that fat alchy is still worshipped there today. They pleaded with each other to let go of all their colonies, just for those places to revert to chaotic shitholes as soon as they left. They're the first to advocate for the abolition of slavery... once their country was industrialized enough not to need them and everyone else would be at a competitive disadvantage without them... also after a worldwide colonization blitz btw. They'd sink any European ships carrying slaves... white people fighting and killing white people for the sake of niggers being sold by niggers. England's existence makes France look like heroes.

It's reflected in their comedy too. They couldn't get enough of pissing on the church, or "corny" white neighborhoods, or Margret Thatcher until they became a rape caliphate and you have queers like John Cleese and Ricky Gervaid scratching their heads asking "why does everything suck now?"

Now their economy's survival is dependant on the nonstop increase of immigration and their military gets more and more dismantled by the day. Burn in hell, faggots.

View attachment 143819
Upvoted for Mel. That movie was PFG except for the corny “I’m so thankful to fight by your side” trite

The biggest, by far, is none of the things you claim UK stand up is. Peter Kay basically does "who remembers" about cultural objects and things and gets a laugh. He cancelled his last tour for mysterious reasons and is now back but the tour is spread out over years, I have family with tickets since 2022 who won't see the show until 2024 and 2025....

Stand up is my least favourite form of comedy. Gervais is big but basically because the office was a success and he then did a bit of stand up.

It's mostly one man show type things talking about a issue in their life like a dead parent, break up, mental health, addiction, health issue, sexual abuse these days. I can't even say I watch any of it. Completely leaves me cold. At least Jimmy Carr is just a one liner type comedian so he's slightly different

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I know. Most of stand-up comedy is utter shit but it's particularly bad in Britain. Most comics there are smug, virtue-signaling fags whose idea of joke is either mocking religion (which stopped being in-style in the US around 2010 but for whatever reason still persists everywhere else in the Anglosphere) or hating America (understandable but it's a cliche at this fucking point).

The only decent one was Sean Locke but he's dead now. Here's some of the most famous/worst offenders: View attachment 143802View attachment 143801View attachment 143797
I fucking ought to boot your balls out your mouth for putting Billy Connolly with thosw fucking hack cunts. I’d watch him anyday over George “ aren’t women better than us men and should run every thing cause we’re scum” Carlin.
The problem is America got Billy Connected after he married a cunt who tried to fix him and made him unfunny.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I dont understand the British, I really fucking dont. How do you suck balls at literally everything, look like that, but also at one point not too long ago, absolutely ruled the entire world with a gross smile and retards fist. The fucks up with that? Who's writing the script.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
James Acaster is so fucking awful. Everyone was raving about his special Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999 and it was fucking awful. It's 2 hours long and the first ten minutes is him ranting about how you shouldn't make jokes about trannies.

It's so sad what's become of panel shows too. The Amstell years of NMTB is some of the funniest shit ever, mean comedy like that would never get made today. And all the panelists used to be funny before they added in the diversity quota.

I have seen the every episode of the Amstell years so many times by now that I can basically quote them by heart.

G

I dont understand the British, I really fucking dont. How do you suck balls at literally everything, look like that, but also at one point not too long ago, absolutely ruled the entire world with a gross smile and retards fist. The fucks up with that? Who's writing the script.
Mostly down to naval power and, before we started apologising for everything, a minority of us that could do anything we set our minds to: a mixture of intelligence, self-confidence, good humour, pluck and humility that used to define the perceived national identity. It still exists in pockets, but it's in short supply. The UK should serve as a cautionary tale to the US over what happens to a country when it stops believing in itself.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Mostly down to naval power and, before we started apologising for everything, a minority of us that could do anything we set our minds to: a mixture of intelligence, self-confidence, good humour, pluck and humility that used to define the perceived national identity. It still exists in pockets, but it's in short supply. The UK should serve as a cautionary tale to the US over what happens to a country when it stops believing in itself.
Its just unbelievable when you sit back and think about it for a second. Some Kraut fellas build some underwater tubes and thats it? You give up and call it quits and sell out the colonies to indians and niggers?