British Stand-Up Hate Thread

English baked beans are a slightly different sauce to US ones apparently. Beans and toast with Worcester sauce or HP is perfect autumn food. Can have it for any meal.

Convert to just British hate thread.

Almost every aspect of globohomo is traced back to ingurland in one way or another. Busybody smarmy faggots. Buck broken and assfucked into civilization only because of Rome, they project their self hatred onto white people as a whole and are more than happy to drag all of Europe and America down with them. Churchill was perfectly fine destroying what remained of the British Empire and cucking out to the USA just to stop Hitler from relocating jews... and that fat alchy is still worshipped there today. They pleaded with each other to let go of all their colonies, just for those places to revert to chaotic shitholes as soon as they left. They're the first to advocate for the abolition of slavery... once their country was industrialized enough not to need them and everyone else would be at a competitive disadvantage without them... also after a worldwide colonization blitz btw. They'd sink any European ships carrying slaves... white people fighting and killing white people for the sake of niggers being sold by niggers. England's existence makes France look like heroes.

It's reflected in their comedy too. They couldn't get enough of pissing on the church, or "corny" white neighborhoods, or Margret Thatcher until they became a rape caliphate and you have queers like John Cleese and Ricky Gervaid scratching their heads asking "why does everything suck now?"

Now their economy's survival is dependant on the nonstop increase of immigration and their military gets more and more dismantled by the day. Burn in hell, faggots.

View attachment 143819
Back off this ain't your show!

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Back

Back off this ain't your show!

Nice Back Back, STUPID
1692661133712.png

This ain't preschool, this is The Table™️. If you can't hang, buzz off, little boy.

Nice Back Back, STUPID
View attachment 144407

This ain't preschool, this is The Table™️. If you can't hang, buzz off, little boy.
No "stutterin' prick"?

What's with the history lessons? Go to Kiwi farms!

And also all you British fags are going along with this discussing history and politics and shit to derail the key topic which is your idea of stand-up is inedaquate, outdated, and unfunny regardless if stand-up is a shit art-form and I bet Patrick would be popular/influential over there lol

Last edited:
I want to make sure people hate the Br*tish as much as possible in every facet. It also helps explain why their general public loves dogshit comedy.

And there have only been like 6 good stand-up comics ever so who gives a fuck?
Everyone hates the British already anyway. Everyone knows their time is up. But what gets looked over is stand-up which is egregiously overdue. US/Canada have demonstrably better stand-ups period. Your average rube thinks the two countries are interchangeable in terms of stand-up but they aren't which is a major pet peeve of mine. Norm Macdonald, Louis C.K., Colin Quinn, Rodney Dangerfield, Woody Allen, Patrice, Attel all funny. Than you take a look at Britain and every one of them is a copy cat of an unfunny American comic (Hicks) plus a bunch of woke shit tacked on and no one thinks there's a difference which is bullshit. And now, because of you, there's a couple British fags in here talking about naval supremacy or what they eat for breakfast instead of understanding that their comedy sucks.

I don't give a shit if you teach history just do it in a thread devoted to that. There's no need for this place to get sloppy and unfocused!

Last edited:
Everyone hates the British already anyway. Everyone knows their time is up. But what gets looked over is stand-up which is egregiously overdue. US/Canada have demonstrably better stand-ups period. Your average rube thinks the two countries are interchangeable in terms of stand-up but they aren't which is a major pet-peeve of mine. Norm Macdonald, Louise C.K., Colin Quinn, Rodney Dangerfield, Woody Allen, Patrice, Attel all funny. Than you take a look at Britain and every one of them is a copy cat of an unfunny American comic (Hicks) plus a bunch a woke shit tacked on and no one thinks there's a difference which is bullshit. And now, because of you, there's a couple British fags in here talking about naval supremacy or what they eat for breakfast instead of understanding that their comedy sucks.

I don't give a shit if you teach history just do it in a thread devoted to that. There's no need for this place to get sloppy and unfocused!
Stand up is terrible. All of it. Every single act. In the world. Every single one. Sit coms, films and radio/podcasts are all far more entertaining than shitty stand up.

BoomerSperg

James Acaster is so fucking awful. Everyone was raving about his special Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999 and it was fucking awful. It's 2 hours long and the first ten minutes is him ranting about how you shouldn't make jokes about trannies.
Made it 3 minutes in before I felt like killing myself.

Who is this everyone? This is the worst shit I've ever seen. Sarah Silverman is funnier than this.

Limey Stewart Lee is probably the most influential comedian working today.

You know that awful deconstructing of bits that every single comedian from Ron White to Jim Norton does these days? That's Stewart Lee's influence. Bombing on purpose, giving narratives to specials, going for pathos... all Lee.

Limey Stewart Lee is probably the most influential comedian working today.

You know that awful deconstructing of bits that every single comedian from Ron White to Jim Norton does these days? That's Stewart Lee's influence. Bombing on purpose, giving narratives to specials, going for pathos... all Lee.
Exactly. He's a cunt who thinks he's exploring the "boundaries of comedy".

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
The fucking audacity of anyone from the country that inflicted SNL on the world and thinks shite like Seinfeld is funny thinking their comedy is superior.
Andy Kaufman getting cancer is proof there is a God, comedy needs some Mark Chapman types.