Breaking: SUV plows through Waukesha parade, injures 30

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
1637614721462.jpg

1637615762996.jpg

1637615787600.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
She has probably been virtue signalling and clutching her pearls on twitter for years. Made it her whole idenity and all it took was one hot take and the internet turns on her and she is now the a target of the same nastiness she has been spewing. She is proabaly having a breakdown now that she is seen as a bad person among her peers and she cant use twitter as a weapon like she used to.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Driver had active warrants out of Nevada from 2016 and had been arrested there in Wisconsin shortly before the parade incident. Is it normal at all for cops to let someone go when they're wanted in another state? They must know about it, right? I thought if you get stopped anywhere in the country with an active warrant you get shipped back.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Driver had active warrants out of Nevada from 2016 and had been arrested there in Wisconsin shortly before the parade incident. Is it normal at all for cops to let someone go when they're wanted in another state? They must know about it, right? I thought if you get stopped anywhere in the country with an active warrant you get shipped back.
So that means they will erect a statue of him on that same street.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
She has probably been virtue signalling and clutching her pearls on twitter for years. Made it her whole idenity and all it took was one hot take and the internet turns on her and she is now the a target of the same nastiness she has been spewing. She is proabaly having a breakdown now that she is seen as a bad person among her peers and she cant use twitter as a weapon like she used to.
I cannot wait for this to happen to our Pig. We’ll be the only ones left in the world who give a fuck about him