Breaking: SUV plows through Waukesha parade, injures 30

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I wonder how many White wahmen will put this as their facebook profile pic

9635abe7d57d6ddf.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
"Rider had no idea of the carnage that had just unfolded in downtown Waukesha and decided he should let the shivering man into his home, remembering a recent sermon his mother had told him about helping the homeless.

'So I was like, "Oh! This was my chance to help somebody. I'm going to warm him up and give him some food,"' Rider told CBS."

Imagine being 39 and still listening to your mother and her bible quotes.

My guess is that this guy called a black person a Nigger under his breath or in his head one time and his guilty white conscience kicked in. He probably took photos and showed his friends that a black man was over his house.

G

Another child (6th victim) has died.
Not a single source covering this as a hate crime, terrorist attack, premeditated murder, or even as a violent act. Still pushing the narrative that he was fleeing a knife fight with his ex.

Well, that seems to be it folks. Nothing else to say. This story is over.
I've seen it described as a "tragedy," a "horror crash," an "incident." It's just fucking revolting.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
They knew where they stood.
Honestly this has to be the case. Everything made more sense back then because now they just assume everyone is saying it behind their backs when in reality most of the country is phony and desperately seeking approval from a group of people that could t give a fuck about what they think.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"Rider had no idea of the carnage that had just unfolded in downtown Waukesha and decided he should let the shivering man into his home, remembering a recent sermon his mother had told him about helping the homeless.

'So I was like, "Oh! This was my chance to help somebody. I'm going to warm him up and give him some food,"' Rider told CBS."

Imagine being 39 and still listening to your mother and her bible quotes.

My guess is that this guy called a black person a Nigger under his breath or in his head one time and his guilty white conscience kicked in. He probably took photos and showed his friends that a black man was over his house.
I dont care what race you are. Im not inviting you it for a sandwich. Get off my lawn.

Another child (6th victim) has died.
Not a single source covering this as a hate crime, terrorist attack, premeditated murder, or even as a violent act. Still pushing the narrative that he was fleeing a knife fight with his ex.

Well, that seems to be it folks. Nothing else to say. This story is over.
Is that really the narrative that they're spinning? That he was in such distress that he had to flee the scene and kill 6 people while doing so?

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Is that really the narrative that they're spinning? That he was in such distress that he had to flee the scene and kill 6 people while doing so?
The MSM keeps referring to it as a "tragedy." It's so dishonest. When talking to your normie relatives tomorrow, call it an "atrocity"...it sounds similar to "tragedy" that they won't disagree.