• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Oghenechovwe is in some deep shit in Los Angeles

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Wait a minute! The book he supposedly edited was in English? For real, that’s news to me. Holy shit.
He was listed as an editor along with two black women:

nnnn.png

The first:

c1.png

This woman appears to be pure affirmative action, but she probably has a grasp on the English language.

The second:

c2.png

Black/Interracial romance author? Seems like a cunt, but I imagine these two did all the editing and slapped Ooga Booga's name on the front cover so that an American/Brit can't be accused of 'cultural appropriation' by using stories from actual African authors.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
If that tweet is to be believed, the bad news is that CBP allowed him to "voluntarily withdraw", which is a nice thing they can choose to allow you to do, and means no ban. The only potential consequences are:

So, it may make entering more difficult in the future, but maybe not. If CBP played hardball and didn't give him the option of "voluntarily withdrawing" and instead initiated removal procedures, it would have resulted in a 5, 10, or lifetime ban.
You only get a lifetime ban if you commit a VIOLENT felony. In his situation, he was supposed to get a 5 year ban as he was deemed inadmissible. Sadly they were nice and allowed him to voluntarily deport himself.

There’s definitely a record of it in his file though, and he definitely will be pulled aside and detained for a thorough investigation if he decides to come back again because of it. If he’s smart, he’d have his papers in order so they don’t deport him again at the conclusion of their investigation. If he fucks up again he’s definitely getting 5 years.

9D7C2196-B01E-4618-820B-624DF19AD465.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He was listed as an editor along with two black women:

View attachment 98250

The first:

View attachment 98249

This woman appears to be pure affirmative action, but she probably has a grasp on the English language.

The second:

View attachment 98248

Black/Interracial romance author? Seems like a cunt, but I imagine these two did all the editing and slapped Ooga Booga's name on the front cover so that an American/Brit can't be accused of 'cultural appropriation' by using stories from actual African authors.
In Sheree's book Nine Bar Blues she does your bit! Here's how she describes what I assume are slave traders:

12c25246383d17d7cb4d2c3cfd4082c3.jpg

Seems racist! Edit: Here's the epub if you feel like digging without having to buy her book: https://files.catbox.moe/qh5o17.epub

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Flying from paradise to a nigger shithole gives me the big sad.
I flew out from Togo to Newark just before Christmas and they cleared everyone for Immigration before you could get to the gate. When I arrived they let us all out straight into the domestic arrival terminal, no immigration at all. It's been 3 or 4 years but in Qatar 100% sure they did the same thing as well as a wipe test for explosives in all our carry on. I don't quite understand what happened to this dolt. It's a proper US customs officer too, not just some guy from the airline checking your shit.

G

In Sheree's book Nine Bar Blues she does your bit! Here's how she describes what I assume are slave traders:

12c25246383d17d7cb4d2c3cfd4082c3.jpg

Seems racist! Edit: Here's the epub if you feel like digging without having to buy her book: [URL]https://files.catbox.moe/qh5o17.epub[/URL]
This is a tiny sample, but it’s not terrible. It’s overwrought and melodramatic but compare this to Tomlinson. She has a command of the language, I’ll give her that. Good texture to her words. Again, not my thing, but it’s professional and Patrick thinks he’s in that same profession. LOL

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
This is a tiny sample, but it’s not terrible. It’s overwrought and melodramatic but compare this to Tomlinson. She has a command of the language, I’ll give her that. Good texture to her words. Again, not my thing, but it’s professional and Patrick thinks he’s in that same profession. LOL
But how does it compare to Ooga? :colin_lg: