• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I feel sorry for Jason for having sex and marrying that pig. She really thought she was going to trap him with huge child support payments and have a steady paycheck that she would waste on more bullshit. It backfired. She didnt get custody and ended up losing even visitation. All because she wanted to manipulate a guy with a child as leverage. She is pure evil and the judge made the right call. Stokes and seethe you fat pig.
Think she'll pay child support, child. And face consequences when she doesn't? 50 years ago we'd have her upside down with a fork up her ass. (It's a Kramer joke, don't ban me bro)

Think she'll pay child support, child. And face consequences when she doesn't? 50 years ago we'd have her upside down with a fork up her ass. (It's a Kramer joke, don't ban me bro)
If the IRS doesn't get her first, refusing to pay child support will land her in prison. She doesn't have any employment where her wages can be garnished and she definitely won't get a job, so being a deadbeat piece of shit mother will probably finally be her undoing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If the IRS doesn't get her first, refusing to pay child support will land her in prison. She doesn't have any employment where her wages can be garnished and she definitely won't get a job, so being a deadbeat piece of shit mother will probably finally be her undoing.
Yep. I dont think they can garnish her $975 "disability". Im sure any other grifting paydays are claimed under her boyfriends name so she doesnt have to report it on taxes.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
I keep getting this error today, is Jackie's husband ddosing the site or what
1717036796333.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
She has been stuck on that theory for a while now. No idea where she came to that conclusion. Im actually surprised Pat hasnt corrected all her fuck ups because even pat knows thats wrong.
She also falsely accused Dan of recreating all of Rick/Nik's honeymoon pics in Europe. It's not a bit that her curry gets hot n' spicy at the thought of Dan being some arch nemesis that only she can tame.

He still stuck his dick in that monster and married her, which is disgusting and unforgivable, but he is somewhat redeemed by rescuing one child from her clutches.
Yeah, but Jason Stokes' nipples are regular-sized. Micro-nipple Jason is 100% a pedophile. That's what I read.