• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Mohammad-Kaleem.jpg

Kid gives a mean HJ

ffb8208d189e816d7c6425bff6361a02.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think meth is the most logical conclusion as to why she is losing custody. Either that or she's trying to run waddle away to a different state to hide from the IRS lol

0efd5d58d3e22db189ab98a45e11251f.png
Shes on something with all her paranoid and incorrect theories. You know they have a problem when they can get fat while on meth. She probably found a shady doctor to prescribe her adderall for her fake ADHD and abuses it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
No wonder she's been sperging on twitter, it's the only way these retards can cope with bad things in their lives.
Pretty much. Pat does the same thing. He will hide off twitter for day when the facts come out and then he will go on a posting marathon, lashing out at everyone. I bet she is calling her lawyer or the court house about this information getting out. I hope she was informed about the judgment while lurking here. I hope she was such a shitty mother that she forgot that this was happening today.