Bought weed at a dispensary today

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The whole indica/sativa thing these days is a bunch of bullshit used by the industry so budtenders can sound like weed sommeliers. At best, you're buying indica dominant strains or sativa dominant strains. Growers don't like to grow pure indicas because they have low yields, and they don't like to grow pure sativas because they have long flower times and don't do a good job holding their own weight. When I first started growing indoors in '96, most people grew dutch hybrids. These days, most people grow polyhybrids based off those old hybrids. You have a better chance of being robbed by a pack of niggers in the dispensary parking lot than buying a pure indica or sativa strain from the dispensary.
This is correct.

G

In the olden days...the strains were basically mostly either something-cush (indica) or something-haze (sativa). OG kush and Purple Haze being the exemplary strains. I smoke probably the best available strains in the world...the last time I went to the states, the best bud was from BC, the middling shit was local, and the cheap shit (called sess or something like that) was Mexican (mostly compressed shake).

Anybody get good yields with any of the grow tents on Amazon? Been thinking about growing to press my own rosin
I only ever used grow tents for the germination and veg cycles. I have some friends who used them for flower cycle and the results varied. You're never going to get great yields out of grow tents, but you can get decent, high-quality yields out of them if you spend a lot of money to perfect the atmospheric conditions. Buy as big of a grow tent as possible, but only grow half as many plants as you thought you were going to grow and only use half as many light watts as you thought you were going to use. The biggest rookie mistake with grow tents is trying to max out the space to get a great yield. You'll be chasing problems through the whole flower cycle. I personally wouldn't waste your time unless you're young and looking for a hobby that will get you some free smoke and vacation money.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
You have a better chance of being robbed by a pack of niggers in the dispensary parking lot than buying a pure indica or sativa strain from the dispensary.

Maybe you live in a better town than I but I never thought my chances of being robbed by a pack of African American gentlemen in a dispensary parking lot to be particularly low.