Bought weed at a dispensary today

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
50 bucks for 5 joints after all the taxes. I usually had bad experiences with smoking weed before, but I was always stupid and smoked while drunk and I would bug out. Gonna give it another chance, plus its been like 5 years.

Does anyone know dick about all the different strains? I got durban poison because apparently its good for when you wanna do things like hiking and gives you energy.
It says its infused with “liquid diamonds” whatever the fuck that means. Im pretty sure one baby hit of this is gonna send me to the fawkin moon

G

50 bucks for 5 joints after all the taxes. I usually had bad experiences with smoking weed before, but I was always stupid and smoked while drunk and I would bug out. Gonna give it another chance, plus its been like 5 years.

Does anyone know dick about all the different strains? I got durban poison because apparently its good for when you wanna do things like hiking and gives you energy.
It says its infused with “liquid diamonds” whatever the fuck that means. Im pretty sure one baby hit of this is gonna send me to the fawkin moon
Brothaman, you should know what you are ingesting into your body. Why do you think Jim Norton wisely avoids rum cake.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I was always stupid and smoked while drunk and I would bug out. Gonna give it another chance, plus its been like 5 years.
so you smoked while drunk at parties with other people and had bad times. Same thing has happened for me, it's worse with acid or shrooms, way more paranoia also but definitely better things to have a great time on

just get comfortable and look up a potentially funny movie or one you haven't seen in a long time.

You need these 3 things from some rasta type song i can't remember:
Good music brings good vibes, good people bring good times & good reefer brings good highs

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
If it’s got diamonds it’s mixed with some concentrates more than likely. You will be really high if you smoke a whole joint by yourself would be my guess. Also learn how to roll yourself brothaman, you’ll save lots of money compared to buying pre rolls. I just pick whatever strain has a funny name tbh

G

Basic break down:

Sativa: relaxed/sit on couch/munchies/may induce lethargy
Indica: creative/wtf is water?/cotton-mouth/may induce paranoia
Hybrids = hit or miss, hence to be avoided.

higher the THC count, the better quality strain.

Personally, I enhance the experience with tobacco: (either tightly rolling weed in an emptied-out Philly blunt, or sprinkling a bit of cigarette on the joint). A cup of cawfee afterward is the capstone.

BraunsGhost

Indica- Body high. Sleepy time, lazy time
Sativa- Head high. Alert time.
Hybrid- A mix of both. Sometimes one more than the other.

"Liquid Crystals" means they infused it with a concentrate. Concentrates are weed turned into wax and then processed to either a solid, like a rock or crystals. Straight wax, honey-type or put in vape cartridges.
Concentrates are usually "dabbed". Using a rig and shit. Higher temp required. Shit makes you feel like a crackhead when youre doing it but you can get pretty blasted.

I advise to use edibles. Strongest and best effect in my experience, Brothaman.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I’m not a weed guy at all but sounds like fun. Personally, the first time I’d probably stay in my tent or whatever and just listen to music to make sure I don’t end up in a ditch somewhere.
Yeah Im making sure to have two man integrity. My brotherman is joining me on Wednesday and Im saving it for then.

Basic break down:

Weird, it says sativa on it, but the strain is described as a quintessential wake and bake strain that makes you want to do shit. Guess we’ll find out

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Basic break down:

Personally, I enhance the experience with tobacco: (either tightly rolling weed in an emptied-out Philly blunt, or sprinkling a bit of cigarette on the joint). A cup of coffee afterward is the capstone.
That's the opposite.

BraunsGhost

Basic break down:

Personally, I enhance the experience with tobacco: (either tightly rolling weed in an emptied-out Philly blunt, or sprinkling a bit of cigarette on the joint). A cup of cawfee afterward is the capstone.
See, that's why there's no right answer to this shit. Every Brothamans experience is different.

I feel creative with sativas and lethargic eith indicas. Indicas turn me into a couch potato. I'll smoke sativas to get my morning started.

Disagree on the hybrids, Brothaman. I enjoy them the best. Strawnana hyrid is just the best.

*sniff*

G

Yeah Im making sure to have two man integrity. My brotherman is joining me on Wednesday and Im saving it for then.

Weird, it says sativa on it, but the strain is described as a quintessential wake and bake strain that makes you want to do shit. Guess we’ll find out
I hope you turn into the Doug Benson of the forum.

Sativa is the head high that makes you creative and shit, this guy is talking out of his ass.

You see the problem with your thread, sweetie is your asking a bunch of criminal cyber stalkers who have nothing to say because they don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy what happens to you neeexxxXxxxxxssstt.