Boq's Greatest Hits

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Coldplay I associate with a different genre. That plays during an emotional scene in Grey's Anatomy music, commercially successful but soulless, like Dakota Johnson. Stone Roses are too wrapped up in 80s New Wave, but good tunes.
When you switched from "Kisses Cumia" to the Jenna Ortega persona, I knew you ooopie doodled, but I didn't wanna say anything, i had no dog in the fight to come. When I revealed I am"Boq", I already got my personal army.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
When you switched from "Kisses Cumia" to the Jenna Ortega persona, I knew you ooopie doodled, but I didn't wanna say anything, i had no dog in the fight to come. When I revealed I am"Boq", I already got my personal army.

Damn straight you got a personal army! And As a founding member of Al Shaboq I can confirm that we are still taking applications. Sassters need not apply

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

Are you still salty I didn't accept your "alliance" invitation? I don't need a personal army, we're not playing a reality show for a cash prize.

Boq it's not a slight, it's that I'd behave the same way to anyone trying to join forces and bring down our common enemies.

WWAWD Fawkin Parklife?

I GET UP WEN I WUNT
EXCEPT ON WEDNESDAYS
WHEN IM RUDELY AWAKENED BY THE DUSTMEN

NewJersey.gov

Are you still salty I didn't accept your "alliance" invitation? I don't need a personal army, we're not playing a reality show for a cash prize.

Boq it's not a slight, it's that I'd behave the same way to anyone trying to join forces and bring down our common enemies.

I GET UP WEN I WUNT
EXCEPT ON WEDNESDAYS
When did I ever alliance monger...and when did I do it with you, jennaster? What next, the IRA allies with ISIS? We are pariah entities but "enemy of my enemy" does not apply to us

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
WWAWD Fawkin Parklife?

Never got into Blur. There's a part of my brain that still believes they were the inspiration for Whoa, the fake rival boy band from the fake boy band movie 2+Gether made by MTV in like 1999. It's not the case but I can't stop believing it was.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC

I GET UP WEN I WUNT
EXCEPT ON WEDNESDAYS
A mod told me that you reported my Jenna/Sue rape poll and asked that it be deleted…Is this true?

NewJersey.gov

You've been trying to be my friend for so long I forget why I don't like you.
I'm sure it was a good reason if it's been this long...
Dont get quaint after your NPC nature is called out. You have one input/output and its not liking people, its Patposting. NPC from kiwi

jenna trying to humanize you because he thinks I'm a homophobe lol. you are an NPC

Jenna

A mod told me that you reported my Jenna/Sue rape poll and asked that it be deleted…Is this true?

I have no clue what thread you're talking about, I take days off at a time and can't keep up with every thread.

Also by process of elimination I doubt @Stent or @Phish is DMing made-up rumors about Jenna behind her back. Who does that leave?

NewJersey.gov

You're a liar on 10 different forums.
You have "info" from a schizophrenic whose mind I broke

9 parts check out...1 part nonsense. I have his full dox.

You are a "resort/cope" for him. Im telling you as a content creator, you are an NPC to him and myself...turk February showed himself. That turned out lovely. Stick to being an NPC and fulfilling my (correct) assessments. You are anonymous for a reason. (while having all this ego driven energy). Same as the coprophile.

Ashcroft

You are a "resort/cope" for him. Im telling you as a content creator, you are an NPC...turk February showed himself. That turned out lovely. Stick to being an NPC and fulfilling my (correct) assessments.

You said you were white. Here.

NewJersey.gov

You said you were white. Here.
@NortheastPhilly said "he's my favorite poster". Because child. was funny. Im child. Im funny. Funnier than you.

---

You are a "resort/cope" for him. Im telling you as a content creator, you are an NPC...turk February showed himself. That turned out lovely. Stick to being an NPC and fulfilling my (correct) assessments. You are anonymous for a reason. (while having all this ego driven energy). Same as the coprophile.

Jenna

Happy to hear it wasn’t you!

You voted for Sue you disloyal little shit?

rapepoll.jpg

Ashcroft

@NortheastPhilly said "he's my favorite poster". Because child. was funny. Im child. Im funny. Funnier than you.

---

You are a "resort/cope" for him. Im telling you as a content creator, you are an NPC...turk February showed himself. That turned out lovely. Stick to being an NPC and fulfilling my (correct) assessments. You are anonymous for a reason. (while having all this ego driven energy). Same as the coprophile.

How tall are you today?